Global, regional, and country level need for data on wastewater generation, treatment, and use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2012," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 387.
- David Pimentel & O. Bailey & P. Kim & E. Mullaney & J. Calabrese & L. Walman & F. Nelson & X. Yao, 1999. "Will Limits of the Earth's Resources Control Human Numbers?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Qadir, Manzoor & Wichelns, D & Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Minhas, P. S. & Drechsel, Pay & Bahri, Akissa & McCornick, Peter G. & Abaidoo, R. & Attia, F. & El-Guindy, S. & Ensink, J. H. J. & Jimenez, B. & Ki, 2007. "Agricultural use of marginal-quality water: opportunities and challenges," IWMI Books, Reports H040204, International Water Management Institute.
- Rijsberman, Frank R., 2006. "Water scarcity: Fact or fiction?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 5-22, February.
- repec:ags:iwmibc:158131 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2011," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 300.
- Qadir, M. & Sharma, B.R. & Bruggeman, A. & Choukr-Allah, R. & Karajeh, F., 2007. "Non-conventional water resources and opportunities for water augmentation to achieve food security in water scarce countries," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Jayakody, Priyantha, 2008. "Drivers and characteristics of wastewater agriculture in developing countries: results from a global assessment," IWMI Research Reports H041686, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, I. & Raschid, L. & Hanjra, M. A. & Marikar, F. & van der Hoek, W., 2001. "A Framework for analyzing socioeconomic, health and environmental impacts of wastewater use in agriculture in developing countries," IWMI Working Papers H028996, International Water Management Institute.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2010," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 59 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Qadir, M. & Wichelns, D. & Raschid-Sally, L. & McCornick, P.G. & Drechsel, P. & Bahri, A. & Minhas, P.S., 2010. "The challenges of wastewater irrigation in developing countries," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 561-568, April.
- È˜erban Georgescu, 2012. "Japan," Conjunctura economiei mondiale / World Economic Studies, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2260-:d:155448 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWater quality; Urban agriculture; Water scarcity; Water recycling; Water reuse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:130:y:2013:i:c:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.