African Statistical Yearbook 2010
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Statistical Yearbook with number 59 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2014. "Campaign finance regulations and policy convergence: The role of interest groups and valence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-19.
- Dejan R. Ostojic & Ranjan K. Bose & Holly Krambeck & Jeanette Lim & Yabei Zhang, 2013. "Energizing Green Cities in Southeast Asia : Applying Sustainable Urban Energy and Emissions Planning," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15931.
- Rémi Boivin, 2014. "Prince George is Not (and never was) Canada’s Most Dangerous City: Using Police-Recorded Data for Comparison of Volume and Seriousness of Crimes," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 899-907, May.
- World Bank, 2006. "Lesotho : A Safety Net to End Extreme Poverty," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16020, The World Bank.
- Sato, Toshio & Qadir, Manzoor & Yamamoto, Sadahiro & Endo, Tsuneyoshi & Zahoor, Ahmad, 2013. "Global, regional, and country level need for data on wastewater generation, treatment, and use," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 1-13.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbasy:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed