The challenges of wastewater irrigation in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drechsel, Pay & Graefe, S. & Sonou, M. & Cofie, Olufunke, 2006. "Informal irrigation in urban West Africa: An overview," IWMI Research Reports H039249, International Water Management Institute.
- Qadir, M. & Sharma, B.R. & Bruggeman, A. & Choukr-Allah, R. & Karajeh, F., 2007. "Non-conventional water resources and opportunities for water augmentation to achieve food security in water scarce countries," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Toze, Simon, 2006. "Reuse of effluent water--benefits and risks," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 147-159, February.
- Trang, D. T. & van der Hoek, Wim & Cam, P. D. & Vinh, K. T. & Van Hoa, N. & Dalsgaard, A., 2006. "Low risk for helminth infection in wastewater-fed rice cultivation in Vietnam," Conference Papers h038719, International Water Management Institute.
- Obuobie, Emmanuel & Keraita, Bernard & Danso, George & Amoah, Philip & Cofie, Olufunke O. & Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Drechsel, Pay, 2006.
"Irrigated urban vegetable production in Ghana: characteristics, benefits and risks,"
International Water Management Institute, number 137958.
- Obuobie, Emmanuel & Keraita, Bernard & Danso, George & Amoah, Philip & Cofie, Olufunke O. & Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Drechsel, Pay, 2006. "Irrigated urban vegetable production in Ghana: characteristics, benefits and risks," IWMI Books, Reports H039283, International Water Management Institute.
- Qadir, Manzoor & Wichelns, D & Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Minhas, P. S. & Drechsel, Pay & Bahri, Akissa & McCornick, Peter G. & Abaidoo, R. & Attia, F. & El-Guindy, S. & Ensink, J. H. J. & Jimenez, B. & Ki, 2007. "Agricultural use of marginal-quality water: opportunities and challenges," IWMI Books, Reports H040204, International Water Management Institute.
- Drechsel, Pay & Giordano, Mark & Gyiele, Lucy, 2004. "Valuing nutrients in soil and water: concepts and techniques with examples from IWMI studies in the developing world," IWMI Research Reports H035856, International Water Management Institute.
- International Water Management Institute (IWMI)., 2003. "Confronting the realities of wastewater use in agriculture," IWMI Water Policy Briefings H033469, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWastewater reuse Wastewater irrigation management Wastewater reuse policies Institutional aspects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:97:y:2010:i:4:p:561-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.