Economic Costs of Diabetes in the U.S. in 2002
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1985:75:11:1325-1326_8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Wong & Michael Leung & Caroline Tsang & S. Lo & Sian Griffiths, 2013. "The rising tide of diabetes mellitus in a Chinese population: a population-based household survey on 121,895 persons," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(2), pages 269-276, April.
- Suther, Sandra & Battle, Arrie M. & Battle-Jones, Felecia & Seaborn, Cynthia, 2016. "Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 17-26.
- Jörn Moock & Franz Hessel & Diana Ziegeler & Thomas Kubiak & Thomas Kohlmann, 2010. "Development and Testing of the Insulin Treatment Experience Questionnaire (ITEQ)," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 3(1), pages 45-58, March.
- Paul Windrum & Manuel García-Go-i & Eileen Fairhurst, 2010. "Innovation in Public Health Care: Diabetes Education in the UK," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simon Condliffe & Charles R. Link & Shreekant Parasuraman & Michael F. Pollack, 2013.
"The effects of hypertension and obesity on total health-care expenditures of diabetes patients in the United States,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 649-652, May.
- Simon Condliffe & Charles Link & Micheal F. Pollack & Shreekant Parasuraman, 2012. "The Effects of Hypertension and Obesity on Total Health Care Expenditures of Diabetes Patients in the United States," Working Papers 12-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Till Seuring & Olga Archangelidi & Marc Suhrcke, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Type 2 Diabetes: A Global Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(8), pages 811-831, August.
More about this item
Keywordsdiabetes economic costs mellitus U.S.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2003-06-25 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2003-06-25 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0306001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .