Economic Costs of Diabetes in the U.S. in 2002
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Geiss, L.S. & Herman, W.H. & Teutsch, S.M., 1985. "Diabetes and renal mortality in the United States," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 75(11), pages 1325-1326.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azuonwu O & Nnenna Ihua & Oritsemisan S, 2017. "Evaluation of Co-Morbidity Impact of Diabetic Disorders on Some Haematological Profile of Patients Assayed in Port Harcourt, Niger Delta, Nigeria: A Public Health Concern," Open Access Blood Research & Transfusion Journal, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 1(3), pages 38-45, July.
- Martin Wong & Michael Leung & Caroline Tsang & S. Lo & Sian Griffiths, 2013. "The rising tide of diabetes mellitus in a Chinese population: a population-based household survey on 121,895 persons," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(2), pages 269-276, April.
- Suther, Sandra & Battle, Arrie M. & Battle-Jones, Felecia & Seaborn, Cynthia, 2016. "Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 17-26.
- Paul Windrum & Manuel García-Go-i & Eileen Fairhurst, 2010. "Innovation in Public Health Care: Diabetes Education in the UK," Chapters, in: Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal (ed.), The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simon Condliffe & Charles R. Link & Shreekant Parasuraman & Michael F. Pollack, 2013.
"The effects of hypertension and obesity on total health-care expenditures of diabetes patients in the United States,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 649-652, May.
- Simon Condliffe & Charles Link & Micheal F. Pollack & Shreekant Parasuraman, 2012. "The Effects of Hypertension and Obesity on Total Health Care Expenditures of Diabetes Patients in the United States," Working Papers 12-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jörn Moock & Franz Hessel & Diana Ziegeler & Thomas Kubiak & Thomas Kohlmann, 2010. "Development and Testing of the Insulin Treatment Experience Questionnaire (ITEQ)," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 3(1), pages 45-58, March.
- Jamile Codogno & Bruna Turi & Han Kemper & Rômulo Fernandes & Diego Christofaro & Henrique Monteiro, 2015. "Physical inactivity of adults and 1-year health care expenditures in Brazil," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(3), pages 309-316, March.
- Till Seuring & Olga Archangelidi & Marc Suhrcke, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Type 2 Diabetes: A Global Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(8), pages 811-831, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordsdiabetes economic costs mellitus U.S.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0306001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.