Diffusion of renewable energy technologies: The need for policy in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4128-4141, August.
- Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary, 2007. "Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 91-111, January.
- Van der Veen, Reinier A.C. & De Vries, Laurens J., 2009. "The impact of microgeneration upon the Dutch balancing market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2788-2797, July.
- Movilla, Santiago & Miguel, Luis J. & Blázquez, L. Felipe, 2013. "A system dynamics approach for the photovoltaic energy market in Spain¤," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 142-154.
- Solangi, K.H. & Islam, M.R. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Fayaz, H., 2011. "A review on global solar energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2149-2163, May.
- Fox, Jeremy T. & Kim, Kyoo il & Ryan, Stephen P. & Bajari, Patrick, 2012. "The random coefficients logit model is identified," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 204-212.
- Islam, Towhidul, 2014. "Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 340-350.
- Laciana, Carlos E. & Rovere, Santiago L. & Podestá, Guillermo P., 2013. "Exploring associations between micro-level models of innovation diffusion and emerging macro-level adoption patterns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(8), pages 1873-1884.
- Claudy, Marius C. & Michelsen, Claus & O'Driscoll, Aidan & Mullen, Michael R., 2010. "Consumer awareness in the adoption of microgeneration technologies: An empirical investigation in the Republic of Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2154-2160, September.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Franco, Carlos J. & Castaneda, Monica & Dyner, Isaac, 2015. "Simulating the new British Electricity-Market Reform," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 273-285.
- Shirley, Rebekah & Kammen, Daniel, 2013. "Renewable energy sector development in the Caribbean: Current trends and lessons from history," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 244-252.
- Chowdhury, Sanjeeda & Sumita, Ushio & Islam, Ashraful & Bedja, Idriss, 2014. "Importance of policy for energy system transformation: Diffusion of PV technology in Japan and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 285-293.
- Agterbosch, Susanne & Meertens, Ree M. & Vermeulen, Walter J.V., 2009. "The relative importance of social and institutional conditions in the planning of wind power projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 393-405, February.
- Balcombe, Paul & Rigby, Dan & Azapagic, Adisa, 2015. "Environmental impacts of microgeneration: Integrating solar PV, Stirling engine CHP and battery storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 245-259.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Larsen, Erik R., 1992. "Sensitivity of reserve margin to factors influencing investment behaviour in the electricity market of England and Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 420-429, May.
- Duan, Hong-Bo & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2014. "A cross-country study on the relationship between diffusion of wind and photovoltaic solar technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 156-169.
- Jacobs, David & Marzolf, Natacha & Paredes, Juan Roberto & Rickerson, Wilson & Flynn, Hilary & Becker-Birck, Christina & Solano-Peralta, Mauricio, 2013. "Analysis of renewable energy incentives in the Latin America and Caribbean region: The feed-in tariff case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 601-610.
- Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac & Bedoya V., Leonardo & Franco, Carlos Jaime, 2004. "Lessons from deregulation in Colombia: successes, failures and the way ahead," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1767-1780, October.
- Eid, Cherrelle & Reneses Guillén, Javier & Frías Marín, Pablo & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2014. "The economic effect of electricity net-metering with solar PV: Consequences for network cost recovery, cross subsidies and policy objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 244-254.
- Balcombe, Paul & Rigby, Dan & Azapagic, Adisa, 2013. "Motivations and barriers associated with adopting microgeneration energy technologies in the UK," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 655-666.
- Alemán-Nava, Gibrán S. & Casiano-Flores, Victor H. & Cárdenas-Chávez, Diana L. & Díaz-Chavez, Rocío & Scarlat, Nicolae & Mahlknecht, Jürgen & Dallemand, Jean-Francois & Parra, Roberto, 2014. "Renewable energy research progress in Mexico: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 140-153.
- Balcombe, Paul & Rigby, Dan & Azapagic, Adisa, 2014. "Investigating the importance of motivations and barriers related to microgeneration uptake in the UK," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 403-418.
- Munoz, L.A. Hurtado & Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Verhees, B. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2014. "The power of grid parity: A discursive approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 179-190.
- Ochoa, Camila & Dyner, Isaac & Franco, Carlos J., 2013. "Simulating power integration in Latin America to assess challenges, opportunities, and threats," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 267-273.
- Karakaya, Emrah & Hidalgo, Antonio & Nuur, Cali, 2015. "Motivators for adoption of photovoltaic systems at grid parity: A case study from Southern Germany," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1090-1098.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:864-874 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:341-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:105-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:131-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:216:y:2018:i:c:p:504-520 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:384-401 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaics; Renewables; Technology diffusion; System dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:111:y:2016:i:c:p:818-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.