Cardiovascular disease--risk benefits of clean fuel technology and policy: A statistical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Lazarus, William & Shapouri, H. & Conway, R. & Bachewe, F. & Fischer, Amelia, 2010. "Cardiovascular Disease--Risk Benefits of Clean Fuel Technology and Policy: A Statistical Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31363, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2017.
"Happiness in the air: How does a dirty sky affect mental health and subjective well-being?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 81-94.
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2017. "Happiness in the Air: How Does a Dirty Sky Affect Mental Health and Subjective Well-being?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 56, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Xin Zhang & Xiaobo Zhang & Xi Chen, 2015.
"Happiness in the Air: How does a Dirty Sky Affect Subjective Well-Being?,"
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2015. "Happiness in the Air: How Does a Dirty Sky Affect Subjective Well-being?," IZA Discussion Papers 9312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2015. "Happiness in the air: How does a dirty sky affect subjective well-being?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1463, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brown, Lawrence H. & Blanchard, Ian E., 2012. "Energy, emissions and emergency medical services: Policy matters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 585-593.
More about this item
KeywordsClean fuel regulation and technology Health benefits Biofuels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:1210-1222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .