Assessing the advantages and drawbacks of government trading of guarantees of origin for renewable electricity in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Wiser & Kevin Porter & Robert Grace, 2005. "Evaluating Experience with Renewables Portfolio Standards in the United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 237-263, April.
- del Rio, Pablo & Gual, Miguel A., 2007. "An integrated assessment of the feed-in tariff system in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 994-1012, February.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas, Reinhard & Resch, Gustav & Panzer, Christian & Busch, Sebastian & Ragwitz, Mario & Held, Anne, 2011. "Efficiency and effectiveness of promotion systems for electricity generation from renewable energy sources – Lessons from EU countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2186-2193.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "The policy challenges of tradable credits: A critical review of eight markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 575-585, February.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos & Karagounis, Konstantinos, 2011. "The progress of RES environment in the most recent member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 429-436.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Pade, Lise Lotte & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten & Kitzing, Lena, 2014.
"Cooperation mechanisms to achieve EU renewable targets,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 345-352.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Hansen, Lise-Lotte P & Schröder, Sascha T & Kitzing, Lena, 2012. "Cooperation mechanisms to achieve EU renewable targets," MPRA Paper 41400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:519-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schröer, Sebastian & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2009.
"Die deutschen Ausbauziele für erneuerbare Energien: Eine Effizienzanalyse,"
HWWI Research Papers
1-27, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Sebastian Schröer & Ulrich Zierahn, 2010. "Die deutschen Ausbauziele für erneuerbare Energien: Eine Effizienzanalyse," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201003, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Tsikalakis, Antonis & Zoulias, Manos & Caralis, George & Panteri, Eirini & Carvalho, Maria da Graça, 2011. "Feed-in tariffs for promotion of energy storage technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1410-1425, March.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2010. "A comparative analysis of renewable electricity support mechanisms for Southeast Asia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1779-1793.
- Foidart, F. & Oliver-Solá, J. & Gasol, C.M. & Gabarrell, X. & Rieradevall, J., 2010. "How important are current energy mix choices on future sustainability? Case study: Belgium and Spain--projections towards 2020-2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5028-5037, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable electricity Public promotion Guarantees of origin;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:1:p:300-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.