Efficiency and effectiveness of promotion systems for electricity generation from renewable energy sources – Lessons from EU countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Menanteau & Dominique Finon & Marie-Laure Lamy, 2003. "Prices versus quantities :environmental policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Post-Print halshs-00480457, HAL.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2004. "Tradable green certificates in Flanders (Belgium)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 165-176, January.
- Klessmann, Corinna & Nabe, Christian & Burges, Karsten, 2008. "Pros and cons of exposing renewables to electricity market risks--A comparison of the market integration approaches in Germany, Spain, and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3646-3661, October.
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
- Haas, R. & Eichhammer, W. & Huber, C. & Langniss, O. & Lorenzoni, A. & Madlener, R. & Menanteau, P. & Morthorst, P. -E. & Martins, A. & Oniszk, A. & Schleich, J. & Smith, A. & Vass, Z. & Verbruggen, A, 2004.
"How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 833-839, April.
- R. Haas & W. Eichhammer & C. Huber & O. Langniss & A. Lorenzoni & R. Madlener & Philippe Menanteau & P.E. Morthorst & A. Martins & A. Oniszk, 2004. "How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively," Post-Print halshs-00480446, HAL.
- Munoz, Miquel & Oschmann, Volker & David Tabara, J., 2007. "Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3104-3114, May.
- Ragwitz, Mario & del Río González, Pablo & Resch, Gustav, 2009. "Assessing the advantages and drawbacks of government trading of guarantees of origin for renewable electricity in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 300-307, January.
- Klessmann, Corinna, 2009. "The evolution of flexibility mechanisms for achieving European renewable energy targets 2020--ex-ante evaluation of the principle mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4966-4979, November.
- Midttun, Atle & Gautesen, Kristian, 2007. "Feed in or certificates, competition or complementarity? Combining a static efficiency and a dynamic innovation perspective on the greening of the energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1419-1422, March.
- Toke, David, 2008. "The EU Renewables Directive--What is the fuss about trading?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2991-2998, August.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Bergek, Anna & Finon, Dominique & Lauber, Volkmar & Mitchell, Catherine & Toke, David & Verbruggen, Aviel, 2009. "EU renewable energy support policy: Faith or facts?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2143-2146, June.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2009. "Performance evaluation of renewable energy support policies, applied on Flanders' tradable certificates system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1385-1394, April.
- Klessmann, Corinna & Lamers, Patrick & Ragwitz, Mario & Resch, Gustav, 2010. "Design options for cooperation mechanisms under the new European renewable energy directive," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4679-4691, August.
- Niels I. Meyer, 2006. "Influence of government policy on the promotion of wind power," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 25(3/4), pages 204-218.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Promotion schemes; Cost effectiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:2186-2193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.