A comparative analysis of renewable electricity support mechanisms for Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klessmann, Corinna & Nabe, Christian & Burges, Karsten, 2008. "Pros and cons of exposing renewables to electricity market risks--A comparison of the market integration approaches in Germany, Spain, and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3646-3661, October.
- Haas, R. & Eichhammer, W. & Huber, C. & Langniss, O. & Lorenzoni, A. & Madlener, R. & Menanteau, P. & Morthorst, P. -E. & Martins, A. & Oniszk, A. & Schleich, J. & Smith, A. & Vass, Z. & Verbruggen, A, 2004.
"How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 833-839, April.
- R. Haas & W. Eichhammer & C. Huber & O. Langniss & A. Lorenzoni & R. Madlener & Philippe Menanteau & P.E. Morthorst & A. Martins & A. Oniszk, 2004. "How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively," Post-Print halshs-00480446, HAL.
- Lidula, N.W.A. & Mithulananthan, N. & Ongsakul, W. & Widjaya, C. & Henson, R., 2007. "ASEAN towards clean and sustainable energy: Potentials, utilization and barriers," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1441-1452.
- Sundqvist, Thomas, 2004. "What causes the disparity of electricity externality estimates?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1753-1766, October.
- Bürer, Mary Jean & Wüstenhagen, Rolf, 2009. "Which renewable energy policy is a venture capitalist's best friend? Empirical evidence from a survey of international cleantech investors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4997-5006, December.
- Loiter, Jeffrey M. & Norberg-Bohm, Vicki, 1999. "Technology policy and renewable energy: public roles in the development of new energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 85-97, February.
- Ragwitz, Mario & del Río González, Pablo & Resch, Gustav, 2009. "Assessing the advantages and drawbacks of government trading of guarantees of origin for renewable electricity in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 300-307, January.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2009. "The importance of comprehensiveness in renewable electricity and energy-efficiency policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1529-1541, April.
- Espey, Simone, 2001. "Renewables portfolio standard: a means for trade with electricity from renewable energy sources?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 557-566, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casper Agaton, 2017.
"Coal, Renewable, or Nuclear? A Real Options Approach to Energy Investments in the Philippines,"
International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research,
Conscientia Beam, vol. 6(2), pages 50-62, 06-2017.
- Agaton, Casper, 2017. "Coal, Renewable, or Nuclear? A Real Options Approach to Energy Investments in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 83798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friebe, Christian A. & von Flotow, Paschen & Täube, Florian A., 2014.
"Exploring technology diffusion in emerging markets – the role of public policy for wind energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 217-226.
- Christian A. Friebe & Paschen von Flotow & Florian Taübe, 2014. "Exploring technology diffusion in emerging markets: The role of public policy for wind energy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206763, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Li, Shujie & Zhang, Sufang & Yang, Rui & Liu, Suwei, 2016. "The effectiveness of China's wind power policy: An empirical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 269-279.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina, 2011. "Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7244-7256.
- del Río, Pablo & Bleda, Mercedes, 2012. "Comparing the innovation effects of support schemes for renewable electricity technologies: A function of innovation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 272-282.
- Linnerud, Kristin & Holden, Erling, 2015. "Investment barriers under a renewable-electricity support scheme: Differences across investor types," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 699-709.
- Maung Aung Myoe, 2015. "Myanmar’s China Policy since 2011: Determinants and Directions," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 34(2), pages 21-54.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:525-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:239-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dulal, Hari Bansha & Shah, Kalim U. & Sapkota, Chandan & Uma, Gengaiah & Kandel, Bibek R., 2013. "Renewable energy diffusion in Asia: Can it happen without government support?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 301-311.
- repec:eee:appene:v:197:y:2017:i:c:p:29-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina, 2011. "Summoning earth and fire: The energy development implications of Grameen Shakti (GS) in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4445-4459.
- Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q., 2016. "Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-174.
- Talaei, Alireza & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh & Maghsoudy, Soroush, 2014. "Climate friendly technology transfer in the energy sector: A case study of Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 349-363.
- Sarraf, M. & Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R. & Ping, H.W. & Rahim, N.A., 2013. "Renewable energy policies for sustainable development in Cambodia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 223-229.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bulan, L.C., 2011. "Behind an ambitious megaproject in Asia: The history and implications of the Bakun hydroelectric dam in Borneo," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4842-4859, September.
- Poocharoen, Ora-orn & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2012. "Exploring the challenges of energy and resources network governance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 409-418.
- Bento, Nuno & Fontes, Margarida, 2015. "The construction of a new technological innovation system in a follower country: Wind energy in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 197-210.
- Matthew S. Winters & Matthew Cawvey, 2015. "Governance Obstacles to Geothermal Energy Development in Indonesia," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 34(1), pages 27-56.
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:659-668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Ishani & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2012. "Sustainability principles of the Asian Development Bank's (ADB's) energy policy: An opportunity for greater future synergies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 173-182.
- Pablo Río, 2014. "On evaluating success in complex policy mixes: the case of renewable energy support schemes," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(3), pages 267-287, September.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Dong, Liang & Sun, Lu & Evan Goodsite, Michael & Dong, Lichun & Luo, Xiao & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "“Supply push” or “demand pull?”: Strategic recommendations for the responsible development of biofuel in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 382-392.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Renewable electricity; Southeast Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:1779-1793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.