The evolution of flexibility mechanisms for achieving European renewable energy targets 2020--ex-ante evaluation of the principle mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klessmann, Corinna & Nabe, Christian & Burges, Karsten, 2008. "Pros and cons of exposing renewables to electricity market risks--A comparison of the market integration approaches in Germany, Spain, and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3646-3661, October.
- Munoz, Miquel & Oschmann, Volker & David Tabara, J., 2007. "Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3104-3114, May.
- Atle Midttun & Mari Hegg Gundersen & Anne Louise Koefoed, 2004. "Greening of Nordic Electricity Industry: Policy Convergence and Diversity," Energy & Environment, , vol. 15(4), pages 633-656, July.
- Toke, David, 2008. "The EU Renewables Directive--What is the fuss about trading?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2991-2998, August.
- Ragwitz, Mario & Resch, Gustav & Schleich, Joachim, 2007. "Increased auctioning in the EU ETS and trade in guarantees of origin for renewables: a comparison of the impact on power sector producer rents," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S8/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas, Reinhard & Resch, Gustav & Panzer, Christian & Busch, Sebastian & Ragwitz, Mario & Held, Anne, 2011. "Efficiency and effectiveness of promotion systems for electricity generation from renewable energy sources – Lessons from EU countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2186-2193.
- Klessmann, Corinna & Lamers, Patrick & Ragwitz, Mario & Resch, Gustav, 2010. "Design options for cooperation mechanisms under the new European renewable energy directive," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4679-4691, August.
- Boute, Anatole & Willems, Patrick, 2012. "RUSTEC: Greening Europe's energy supply by developing Russia's renewable energy potential," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 618-629.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Pade, Lise Lotte & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten & Kitzing, Lena, 2014.
"Cooperation mechanisms to achieve EU renewable targets,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 345-352.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Hansen, Lise-Lotte P & Schröder, Sascha T & Kitzing, Lena, 2012. "Cooperation mechanisms to achieve EU renewable targets," MPRA Paper 41400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:519-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klessmann, Corinna & Rathmann, Max & de Jager, David & Gazzo, Alexis & Resch, Gustav & Busch, Sebastian & Ragwitz, Mario, 2013. "Policy options for reducing the costs of reaching the European renewables target," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 390-403.
- Sepehr Ghazinoory & Fatemeh Saghafi & Sahar Kousari, 2016. "Ex-post evaluation of scenarios: the case of nanotechnology societal impacts," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1349-1365, May.
- Kost, Christoph & Pfluger, Benjamin & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Ragwitz, Mario, 2011. "Fruitful symbiosis: Why an export bundled with wind energy is the most feasible option for North African concentrated solar power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7136-7145.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy directive Targets Cooperation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4966-4979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .