A pre-feasibility case study on integrated resource planning including renewables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hung-po Chao, 1983. "Peak Load Pricing and Capacity Planning with Demand and Supply Uncertainty," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 179-190, Spring.
- Chitru S. Fernando & Paul R. Kleindorfer & Mohan Munasinghe, 1994. "Integrated Resource Planning with Environmental Costs in Developing Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-122.
- Ashenayi, K. & Ramakumar, R., 1990. "IRES—A program to design integrated renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(12), pages 1143-1152.
- Lundsager, Per, 1996. "Integration of renewable energy into local and regional power supply," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 117-122.
- Bartoli, B & Cuomo, V & Fontana, F & Serio, C & Silvestrini, V, 1984. "The design of photovoltaic plants: An optimization procedure," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 37-47.
- Al-Iriani, Mahmoud A., 2005. "Climate-related electricity demand-side management in oil-exporting countries--the case of the United Arab Emirates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2350-2360, December.
- Al-Alawi, Ali & Islam, S.M, 2004. "Demand side management for remote area power supply systems incorporating solar irradiance model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 2027-2036.
- Elhadidy, M.A. & Shaahid, S.M., 2000. "Parametric study of hybrid (wind + solar + diesel) power generating systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-139.
- Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Kahn, James R. & Green, Trellis, 2003. "Demand-side policies for environmental protection and sustainable usage of renewable resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 119-132, April.
- Basosi, Riccardo & Maltagliati, Silvia & Vannuccini, Laura, 1999. "Potentialities and development of renewable energy sources in an integrated regional system: Tuscany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1167-1173.
- Michael A. Crew & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 1976. "Peak Load Pricing with a Diverse Technology," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 207-231, Spring.
- Gehring, Kay L., 2002. "Can Yesterday's Demand-Side Management Lessons Become Tomorrow's Market Solutions?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 63-69, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M., 2012. "Optimum design of hybrid renewable energy systems: Overview of different approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1412-1425.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1177-:d:103775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele Bonamente & Lara Pelliccia & Maria Cleofe Merico & Sara Rinaldi & Alessandro Petrozzi, 2015. "The Multifunctional Environmental Energy Tower: Carbon Footprint and Land Use Analysis of an Integrated Renewable Energy Plant," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Pereira de Lucena, André Frossard & Moreira Cesar Borba, Bruno Soares & Pupo Nogueira, Larissa Pinheiro & Fleming, Fernanda Pereira & Troccoli, Alberto & , 2012. "Energy sector vulnerability to climate change: A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P., 2008. "Grappling with a half-hearted policy: The case of renewable energy and the environment in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2513-2516, July.
- Mezher, Toufic & Dawelbait, Gihan & Abbas, Zeina, 2012. "Renewable energy policy options for Abu Dhabi: Drivers and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 315-328.
- Zahraee, S.M. & Khalaji Assadi, M. & Saidur, R., 2016. "Application of Artificial Intelligence Methods for Hybrid Energy System Optimization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 617-630.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:1223-1232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.