The design of photovoltaic plants: An optimization procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mellit, A. & Benghanem, M. & Arab, A. Hadj & Guessoum, A., 2005. "An adaptive artificial neural network model for sizing stand-alone photovoltaic systems: application for isolated sites in Algeria," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1501-1524.
- Yunesky Masip & Anibal Gutierrez & Joel Morales & Antonio Campo & Meyli Valín, 2019. "Integrated Renewable Energy System Based on IREOM Model and Spatial–Temporal Series for Isolated Rural Areas in the Region of Valparaiso, Chile," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Casares, F.J. & Lopez-Luque, R. & Posadillo, R. & Varo-Martinez, M., 2014. "Mathematical approach to the characterization of daily energy balance in autonomous photovoltaic solar systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 393-404.
- Khatib, Tamer & Mohamed, Azah & Sopian, K., 2013. "A review of photovoltaic systems size optimization techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 454-465.
- Rawat, Rahul & Kaushik, S.C. & Lamba, Ravita, 2016. "A review on modeling, design methodology and size optimization of photovoltaic based water pumping, standalone and grid connected system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1506-1519.
- Khan, Mohammad Junaid & Yadav, Amit Kumar & Mathew, Lini, 2017. "Techno economic feasibility analysis of different combinations of PV-Wind-Diesel-Battery hybrid system for telecommunication applications in different cities of Punjab, India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 577-607.
- Posadillo, R. & López Luque, R., 2008. "Approaches for developing a sizing method for stand-alone PV systems with variable demand," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1037-1048.
- Sarhan, Ameen & Hizam, Hashim & Mariun, Norman & Ya'acob, M.E., 2019. "An improved numerical optimization algorithm for sizing and configuration of standalone photo-voltaic system components in Yemen," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1434-1446.
- Jakhrani, Abdul Qayoom & Othman, Al-Khalid & Rigit, Andrew Ragai Henry & Samo, Saleem Raza & Kamboh, Shakeel Ahmed, 2012. "A novel analytical model for optimal sizing of standalone photovoltaic systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 675-682.
- Yilmaz, Pelin & Hakan Hocaoglu, M. & Konukman, Alp Er S., 2008. "A pre-feasibility case study on integrated resource planning including renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1223-1232, March.
- Mellit, Adel & Kalogirou, Soteris A. & Drif, Mahmoud, 2010. "Application of neural networks and genetic algorithms for sizing of photovoltaic systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2881-2893.
- Kaplani, E. & Kaplanis, S., 2012. "A stochastic simulation model for reliable PV system sizing providing for solar radiation fluctuations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 970-981.
- Posadillo, R. & López Luque, R., 2008. "A sizing method for stand-alone PV installations with variable demand," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1049-1055.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:18:y:1984:i:1:p:37-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.