Miscanthus and willow heat production--An effective land-use strategy for greenhouse gas emission avoidance in Ireland?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murphy, J.D. & McCarthy, K., 2005. "Ethanol production from energy crops and wastes for use as a transport fuel in Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 148-166, October.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Karlsson, Asa, 2002. "A system perspective on the heating of detached houses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 553-574, June.
- van den Broek, R & Teeuwisse, S & Healion, K & Kent, T & van Wijk, A & Faaij, A & Turkenburg, W, 2001. "Potentials for electricity production from wood in Ireland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 991-1013.
- Hondo, Hiroki, 2005. "Life cycle GHG emission analysis of power generation systems: Japanese case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2042-2056.
- Styles, David & Jones, Michael B., 2007. "Current and future financial competitiveness of electricity and heat from energy crops: A case study from Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4355-4367, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:97-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.