Ethanol production from energy crops and wastes for use as a transport fuel in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Klaas Jan & Moll, Henri C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Wilting, Harry C., 1999. "Greenhouse gas emissions related to Dutch food consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 203-216, April.
- Murphy, J. D. & McKeogh, E. & Kiely, G., 2004. "Technical/economic/environmental analysis of biogas utilisation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 407-427, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thamsiriroj, T. & Murphy, J.D., 2009. "Is it better to import palm oil from Thailand to produce biodiesel in Ireland than to produce biodiesel from indigenous Irish rape seed?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(5), pages 595-604, May.
- Djuric Ilic, Danica & Dotzauer, Erik & Trygg, Louise, 2012. "District heating and ethanol production through polygeneration in Stockholm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 214-221.
- Atsonios, Konstantinos & Kougioumtzis, Michael-Alexander & D. Panopoulos, Kyriakos & Kakaras, Emmanuel, 2015. "Alternative thermochemical routes for aviation biofuels via alcohols synthesis: Process modeling, techno-economic assessment and comparison," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 346-366.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:198-:d:126931 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto & Delgado, Fernanda, 2007. "Can one say ethanol is a real threat to gasoline?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5411-5421, November.
- Zhou, Wei & Yang, Hongxing & Rissanen, Markku & Nygren, Bertil & Yan, Jinyue, 2012. "Decrease of energy demand for bioethanol-based polygeneration system through case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 305-311.
- Zhang, Jun & Osmani, Atif & Awudu, Iddrisu & Gonela, Vinay, 2013. "An integrated optimization model for switchgrass-based bioethanol supply chain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1205-1217.
- Md. I. Haque & Stelios Rozakis & A. Natsis & M. Borzecka-Walker & K. Mizak, 2011. "Cost effectiveness of bio-ethanol to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in Greece," Working Papers 2011-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Sorguven, Esra & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2010. "Thermodynamic assessment of algal biodiesel utilization," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1956-1966.
- Behera, Shuvashish & Kar, Shaktimay & Mohanty, Rama Chandra & Ray, Ramesh Chandra, 2010. "Comparative study of bio-ethanol production from mahula (Madhuca latifolia L.) flowers by Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells immobilized in agar agar and Ca-alginate matrices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 96-100, January.
- Thamsiriroj, T. & Murphy, J.D., 2011. "The impact of the life cycle analysis methodology on whether biodiesel produced from residues can meet the EU sustainability criteria for biofuel facilities constructed after 2017," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 50-63.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "Stochastic optimization of a multi-feedstock lignocellulosic-based bioethanol supply chain under multiple uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 157-172.
- Styles, David & Jones, Michael B., 2008. "Miscanthus and willow heat production--An effective land-use strategy for greenhouse gas emission avoidance in Ireland?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 97-107, January.
- He, Jie & Zhang, Wennan, 2011. "Techno-economic evaluation of thermo-chemical biomass-to-ethanol," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1224-1232, April.
- Power, N. & Murphy, J.D. & McKeogh, E., 2008. "What crop rotation will provide optimal first-generation ethanol production in Ireland, from technical and economic perspectives?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1444-1454.
- Anukam, Anthony & Mamphweli, Sampson & Reddy, Prashant & Meyer, Edson & Okoh, Omobola, 2016. "Pre-processing of sugarcane bagasse for gasification in a downdraft biomass gasifier system: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 775-801.
More about this item
KeywordsEthanol Lignocellulosic biomass Greenhouse-gas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:82:y:2005:i:2:p:148-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.