The power sector in China and India: greenhouse gas emissions reduction potential and scenarios for 1990-2020
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha, 1999. "Elasticities of electricity demand in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 137-146, March.
- London, James B & Li, Junfeng & Ward, William A & Wells, Gary J & Dai, Yande & Liu, Jingru, 1998. "Options for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the Chinese industrial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 477-485, May.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Is China taking actions to limit its greenhouse gas emissions? past evidence and future prospects," MPRA Paper 13054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2000. "Can China afford to commit itself an emissions cap? An economic and political analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 587-614, December.
- Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 1999. "Barriers to Energy-Efficiency in Electricity Generation in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-41.
- Suganthi, L. & Williams, A., 2000. "Renewable energy in India -- a modelling study for 2020-2021," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1095-1109, December.
- Kadoshin, Shiro & Nishiyama, Takashi & Ito, Toshihide, 2000. "The trend in current and near future energy consumption from a statistical perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 407-417, December.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Natarajan, Bhaskar & Chakaravarti, K.K. & Rabin Shrestha,, 1998. "Environmental and power generation implications of efficient electrical appliances for India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1065-1072.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:1:p:55-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.