Cost-benefit analysis of implementing minimum energy efficiency standards for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Motasemi, F. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2011. "Energy savings and cost-benefit analysis of using compression and absorption chillers for air conditioners in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1950-1960, May.
- Altvater, Susanne & de Block, Debora & Bouwma, Irene & Dworak, Thomas & Frelih-Larsen, Ana & Görlach, Benjamin & Hermeling, Claudia & Klostermann, Judith & König, Martin & Leitner, Markus & Marinova, , 2012. "Adaptation measures in the EU: Policies, costs, and economic assessment. "Climate Proofing" of key EU policies," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110558.
- Saidur, R. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Yogeswaran, S. & Mohammed, H.A. & Hossain, M.S., 2010. "An end-use energy analysis in a Malaysian public hospital," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4780-4785.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Mazandarani, A., 2011. "A review on the pattern of electricity generation and emission in Malaysia from 1976 to 2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2629-2642, August.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Rismanchi, B. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Olofsson, T., 2012. "The cost benefit analysis and potential emission reduction evaluation of applying wall insulation for buildings in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4708-4718.
- Azmi, W.H. & Sharif, M.Z. & Yusof, T.M. & Mamat, Rizalman & Redhwan, A.A.M., 2017. "Potential of nanorefrigerant and nanolubricant on energy saving in refrigeration system – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 415-428.
- Kusaka, Wakana & Kojima, Michikazu & Watanabe, Mariko, 2012. "Environmental consciousness, economic gain and consumer choice of energy efficient appliances in Thailand, China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 345, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Ali, M.B. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Devaraj, D. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Analysis of electrical motors load factors and energy savings in an Indian cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4307-4314.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Razak, H. Abdul & Nursahida, M.A., 2011. "Life cycle cost analysis and payback period of lighting retrofit at the University of Malaya," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1125-1132, February.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2010.
"Multivariate Granger causality between electricity generation, exports, prices and GDP in Malaysia,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3640-3648.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Multivariate Granger causality between electricity generation, exports, prices and GDP in Malaysia," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-43, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2010. "Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4617-4625, August.
- Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H., 2009. "Effects of operating variables on heat transfer and energy consumption of a household refrigerator-freezer during closed door operation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 196-198.
- Shi, Xunpeng, 2015. "Application of best practice for setting minimum energy efficiency standards in technically disadvantaged countries: Case study of Air Conditioners in Brunei Darussalam," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1-12.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Saidur, R., 2010. "A review on test procedure, energy efficiency standards and energy labels for room air conditioners and refrigerator-freezers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1888-1900, September.
- Al-Mofleh, Anwar & Taib, Soib & Mujeebu, M. Abdul & Salah, Wael, 2009. "Analysis of sectoral energy conservation in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 733-739.
- Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Shuangfeng & Zhang, Zhengguo, 2012. "Energy saving latent heat storage and environmental friendly humidity-controlled materials for indoor climate," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3136-3145.
- Mohammadnejad, M. & Ghazvini, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Andriyana, A., 2011. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4652-4658.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:16:p:1819-1824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.