Energy saving latent heat storage and environmental friendly humidity-controlled materials for indoor climate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuznik, Frédéric & David, Damien & Johannes, Kevyn & Roux, Jean-Jacques, 2011. "A review on phase change materials integrated in building walls," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 379-391, January.
- Nikolaidis, Yiannis & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Chletsis, Alexandros, 2009. "Economic evaluation of energy saving measures in a common type of Greek building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2550-2559, December.
- Verma, Prashant & Varun & Singal, S.K., 2008. "Review of mathematical modeling on latent heat thermal energy storage systems using phase-change material," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 999-1031, May.
- Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A., 2004. "Cost-benefit analysis of implementing minimum energy efficiency standards for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1819-1824, November.
- Rosiek, S. & Batlles, F.J., 2009. "Integration of the solar thermal energy in the construction: Analysis of the solar-assisted air-conditioning system installed in CIESOL building," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1423-1431.
- Tyagi, Vineet Veer & Buddhi, D., 2007. "PCM thermal storage in buildings: A state of art," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1146-1166, August.
- Stritih, U. & Novak, P., 1996. "Solar heat storage wall for building ventilation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 268-271.
- Kim, Hyung Chul & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Horie, Yuhta A., 2006. "Optimal household refrigerator replacement policy for life cycle energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2310-2323, October.
- Wojdyga, K., 2009. "An investigation into the heat consumption in a low-energy building," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2935-2939.
- Jegadheeswaran, S. & Pohekar, Sanjay D., 2009. "Performance enhancement in latent heat thermal storage system: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2225-2244, December.
- Tyagi, V.V. & Kaushik, S.C. & Tyagi, S.K. & Akiyama, T., 2011. "Development of phase change materials based microencapsulated technology for buildings: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1373-1391, February.
- Pasupathy, A. & Velraj, R. & Seeniraj, R.V., 2008. "Phase change material-based building architecture for thermal management in residential and commercial establishments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 39-64, January.
- Kuznik, Frédéric & Virgone, Joseph & Johannes, Kevyn, 2011. "In-situ study of thermal comfort enhancement in a renovated building equipped with phase change material wallboard," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1458-1462.
- Kuznik, Frédéric & Virgone, Joseph, 2009. "Experimental assessment of a phase change material for wall building use," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2038-2046, October.
- Agyenim, Francis & Hewitt, Neil & Eames, Philip & Smyth, Mervyn, 2010. "A review of materials, heat transfer and phase change problem formulation for latent heat thermal energy storage systems (LHTESS)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 615-628, February.
- Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Zhong, Y. & Ren, H., 2009. "China building energy consumption: Situation, challenges and corresponding measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2054-2059, June.
- Sharma, Atul & Tyagi, V.V. & Chen, C.R. & Buddhi, D., 2009. "Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 318-345, February.
- Zhou, Guobing & Zhang, Yinping & Zhang, Qunli & Lin, Kunping & Di, Hongfa, 2007. "Performance of a hybrid heating system with thermal storage using shape-stabilized phase-change material plates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(10), pages 1068-1077, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sultan, Muhammad & El-Sharkawy, Ibrahim I. & Miyazaki, Takahiko & Saha, Bidyut Baran & Koyama, Shigeru, 2015. "An overview of solid desiccant dehumidification and air conditioning systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 16-29.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:2843-2868 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:845-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akeiber, Hussein & Nejat, Payam & Majid, Muhd Zaimi Abd. & Wahid, Mazlan A. & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Zeynali Famileh, Iman & Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard & Zaki, Sheikh Ahmad, 2016. "A review on phase change material (PCM) for sustainable passive cooling in building envelopes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1470-1497.
- Ge, Haoshan & Li, Haiyan & Mei, Shengfu & Liu, Jing, 2013. "Low melting point liquid metal as a new class of phase change material: An emerging frontier in energy area," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 331-346.
More about this item
KeywordsLatent heat storage; Humidity-controlled materials; Thermal management; Phase change materials; Indoor climate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:5:p:3136-3145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.