Life cycle cost analysis and payback period of lighting retrofit at the University of Malaya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A., 2004. "Viewpoint: Mitigation of emissions through energy efficiency standards for room air conditioners in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1783-1787, November.
- Di Stefano, Julian, 2000. "Energy efficiency and the environment: the potential for energy efficient lighting to save energy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions at Melbourne University, Australia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 823-839.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Saidur, R. & Choudhury, I.A. & NoorLeha, A.R., 2003. "Projected electricity savings from implementing minimum energy efficiency standard for household refrigerators in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 751-754.
- Chwieduk, Dorota A., 2009. "Recommendation on modelling of solar energy incident on a building envelope," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 736-741.
- Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A., 2004. "Cost-benefit analysis of implementing minimum energy efficiency standards for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1819-1824, November.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Iqbal, A., 2010. "Cost benefits analysis and emission reductions of optimum thickness and air gaps for selected insulation materials for building walls in Maldives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2242-2250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Lu & Li, Jing & Chiang, Yat Hung, 2013. "Promoting energy efficient building in China through clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 338-346.
More about this item
KeywordsCost benefit analysis Energy savings Lighting system Energy efficient lighting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:1125-1132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.