Energy savings and cost-benefit analysis of using compression and absorption chillers for air conditioners in Iran
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mazandarani, A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Moghavvemi, M., 2010. "A review on the pattern of electricity generation and emission in Iran from 1967 to 2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1814-1829, September.
- Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A., 2004. "Cost-benefit analysis of implementing minimum energy efficiency standards for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1819-1824, November.
- Assilzadeh, F. & Kalogirou, S.A. & Ali, Y. & Sopian, K., 2005. "Simulation and optimization of a LiBr solar absorption cooling system with evacuated tube collectors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1143-1159.
- Sözen, Adnan & Kurt, Mustafa & Akçayol, M.Ali & Özalp, Mehmet, 2004. "Performance prediction of a solar driven ejector-absorption cycle using fuzzy logic," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 53-71.
- Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A., 2004. "Viewpoint: Mitigation of emissions through energy efficiency standards for room air conditioners in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1783-1787, November.
- Jaruwongwittaya, Tawatchai & Chen, Guangming, 2010. "A review: Renewable energy with absorption chillers in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1437-1444, June.
- Masjuki, H.H & Saidur, R & Choudhury, I.A & Mahlia, T.M.I & Ghani, A.K & Maleque, M.A, 2001. "The applicability of ISO household refrigerator–freezer energy test specifications in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 723-737.
- Khosroshahi, Kaveh Aflaki & Jadid, Shahram & Shahidehpour, Mohammad, 2009. "Electric Power Restructuring in Iran: Achievements and Challenges," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 74-83, March.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Iqbal, A., 2010. "Cost benefits analysis and emission reductions of optimum thickness and air gaps for selected insulation materials for building walls in Maldives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2242-2250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Motasemi, F. & Zarifi, F. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2012. "Energy and fuel consumption forecast by retrofitting absorption cooling in Malaysia from 2012 to 2025," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6128-6141.
- Al-Ugla, A.A. & El-Shaarawi, M.A.I. & Said, S.A.M. & Al-Qutub, A.M., 2016. "Techno-economic analysis of solar-assisted air-conditioning systems for commercial buildings in Saudi Arabia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1301-1310.
- Chen, Yi & Han, Wei & Jin, Hongguang, 2017. "Proposal and analysis of a novel heat-driven absorption–compression refrigeration system at low temperatures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 2106-2116.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1512-1527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Afshar, O. & Saidur, R. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Jameel, M., 2012. "A review of thermodynamics and heat transfer in solar refrigeration system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5639-5648.
- Hasan, M.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Nur, Hadi, 2012. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2316-2328.
More about this item
KeywordsAir conditioning Absorption thermal system Performance Cost-benefit analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:4:p:1950-1960. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.