Energy policy and climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Labriet, Maryse & Loulou, Richard & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2008. "The role of nuclear energy in long-term climate scenarios: An analysis with the World-TIMES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2296-2307, July.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-81-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, M.W. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H., 2011. "An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic programming model for planning carbon dioxide trading under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5677-5689.
- Halmann, M. & Steinfeld, A., 2006. "Fuel saving, carbon dioxide emission avoidance, and syngas production by tri-reforming of flue gases from coal- and gas-fired power stations, and by the carbothermic reduction of iron oxide," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 3171-3185.
- Islam, Aminul & Chan, Eng-Seng & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Moniruzzaman, M. & Mridha, Moniruzzaman, 2014. "Energy security in Bangladesh perspective—An assessment and implication," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 154-171.
- Brook, Barry W., 2012. "Could nuclear fission energy, etc., solve the greenhouse problem? The affirmative case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 4-8.
- Rebecca Houghtaling, 2005. "Local impediments to realization of national policy: the role of stakeholders in siting wind projects," NEURUS papers neurusp97, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Verena L. Holzer, 2003. "Überblick über die Energiepolitik der Europäischen Union," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 57, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kentaka Aruga & Shunsuke Managi, 2013. "Linkages among the US energy futures markets," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 36(1), pages 13-26.
- Enteria, Napoleon & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Satake, Akira & Mochida, Akashi & Takaki, Rie & Yoshie, Ryuichiro & Baba, Seizo, 2010. "Development and construction of the novel solar thermal desiccant cooling system incorporating hot water production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 478-486, February.
- Enteria, Napoleon & Mizutani, Kunio, 2011. "The role of the thermally activated desiccant cooling technologies in the issue of energy and environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2095-2122, May.
- Hacisalihoglu, Bilge, 2008. "Turkey's natural gas policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1867-1872, June.
- Janos Szlavik & Maria Csete, 2012. "Climate and Energy Policy in Hungary," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-24, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:2:p:155-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.