Development and construction of the novel solar thermal desiccant cooling system incorporating hot water production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greene, David L. & Hopson, Janet L. & Li, Jia, 2006. "Have we run out of oil yet? Oil peaking analysis from an optimist's perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 515-531, March.
- Kahn, James Randall & Franceschi, Dina, 2006. "Beyond Kyoto: A tax-based system for the global reduction of greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 778-787, July.
- Goldemberg, Jose, 2006. "The promise of clean energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2185-2190, October.
- Jean-Baptiste, Philippe & Ducroux, Rene, 2003. "Energy policy and climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 155-166, January.
- Desideri, Umberto & Proietti, Stefania & Sdringola, Paolo, 2009. "Solar-powered cooling systems: Technical and economic analysis on industrial refrigeration and air-conditioning applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(9), pages 1376-1386, September.
- Omer, Abdeen Mustafa, 2008. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2265-2300, December.
More about this item
KeywordsThermal energy system Desiccant cooling system Solar energy Electric energy Evaporative cooling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:2:p:478-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.