Renewable energy sources project appraisal under uncertainty: the case of wind energy exploitation within a changing energy market environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Childs, Paul D. & Ott, Steven H. & Triantis, Alexander J., 1998. "Capital Budgeting for Interrelated Projects: A Real Options Approach," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 305-334, September.
- Kaslow, Thomas W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1994. "Valuing flexibility in utility planning," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 60-65, March.
- Lenos Trigeorgis, 1993. "Real Options and Interactions With Financial Flexibility," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
- Kaldellis, J. K. & Gavras, Th. J., 2000. "The economic viability of commercial wind plants in Greece A complete sensitivity analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 509-517, July.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:293-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.