Testing for cross-subsidisation in the combined heat and power generation sector: A comparison of three tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, Eirik S. Amundsen and Lars Bergman, 2005.
"The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-98.
- M. von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2004. "The Nordic Market: Signs Of Stress?," Working Papers in Economics 15/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- von der Fehr, N-H.M. & Amundsen , E.S. & Bergman, L., 2005. "The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lindsay, Cotton M, 1976. "A Theory of Government Enterprise," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 1061-1077, October.
- Palmer, Karen, 1991. "Using an upper bound on stand-alone cost in tests of cross subsidy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 457-460, April.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R, 1975. "Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 966-977, December.
- Brennan, Timothy J, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization and Cost Misallocation by Regulated Monopolists," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Sherman, Roger, 1983. "Pricing behavior of the budget-constrained public enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 381-393, December.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Nielsen, Kurt, 2008. "DEA based auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 685-700, January.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756, January.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2006. "Why has the Nordic electricity market worked so well?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 148-157, September.
- Jorg Borrmann & Klaus Zauner, 2004. "Cross-subsidization when Firms Are Allowed to make Non-zero Profits," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 241-247.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Lars Bergman, 2002. "Will Cross-Ownership Re-Establish Market Power in the Nordic Power Market?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 73-95.
- Kenneth C. Baseman, 1981. "Open Entry and Cross-Subsidization in Regulated Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 329-370 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoon, Taeyeon & Ma, Yongsun & Rhodes, Charles, 2015. "Individual Heating systems vs. District Heating systems: What will consumers pay for convenience?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 73-81.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined heat and power Cross-subsidisation Faulhaber test Palmer test FDC test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:5:p:750-757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.