Gauging the future competitiveness of renewable energy in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Dessus & David O'Connor, 2003. "Climate Policy without Tears CGE-Based Ancillary Benefits Estimates for Chile," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(3), pages 287-317, July.
- Lawrence Phillips & Carlos Bana e Costa, 2007. "Transparent prioritisation, budgeting and resource allocation with multi-criteria decision analysis and decision conferencing," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 51-68, October.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Toman, Michael, 1997. "The Benefits of Reduced Air Pollutants in the U.S. from Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Policies," Discussion Papers dp-98-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R., 2010. "The environmental paradox in generation: How South America is gradually becoming more dependent on thermal generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2956-2965, December.
- Roopnarain, Ashira & Adeleke, Rasheed, 2017. "Current status, hurdles and future prospects of biogas digestion technology in Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1162-1179.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2014.
"Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-31.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2012. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," MPRA Paper 42467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Venturini, Mauro & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Finkenrath, Matthias & Kirsten, Trevor & Acevedo, Helmer & Spina, Pier Ruggero, 2016. "Development of a technology roadmap for bioenergy exploitation including biofuels, waste-to-energy and power generation & CHP," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 338-352.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Adoption of a clean technology using a renewable energy," MPRA Paper 25576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2015.
"Timing of Adoption of Clean Technologies by Regulated Monopolies,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies by regulated monopolies," MPRA Paper 42470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Olaya, Yris & Arango-Aramburo, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R., 2016. "How capacity mechanisms drive technology choice in power generation: The case of Colombia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 563-571.
- Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Venturini, Mauro & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Finkenrath, Matthias & L.V. Leal, Manoel Regis, 2017. "Combining an accelerated deployment of bioenergy and land use strategies: Review and insights for a post-conflict scenario in Colombia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 159-177.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:673-683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, XiaoLin & Liu, Xinghong & Zhou, Wei, 2010. "Hydropower in China at present and its further development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4400-4406.
- Quijano H, R. & Botero B, S. & Domínguez B, J., 2012. "MODERGIS application: Integrated simulation platform to promote and develop renewable sustainable energy plans, Colombian case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5176-5187.
- Ana María González & Harrison Sandoval & Pilar Acosta & Felipe Henao, 2016. "On the Acceptance and Sustainability of Renewable Energy Projects—A Systems Thinking Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-21, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Competitiveness Climate change Developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:443-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.