A test of vertical economies for non-vertically integrated firms: The case of rural electric cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greer, Monica Lynne, 2003. "Can rural electric cooperatives survive in a restructured US electric market? An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 487-508, September.
- Mark J. Roberts, 1986. "Economies of Density and Size in the Production and Delivery of Electric Power," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(4), pages 378-387.
- Gilsdorf, Keith, 1994. "Vertical integration efficiencies and electric utilities: A cost complementarity perspective," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 261-282.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1971. "The Vertical Integration of Production: Market Failure Considerations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 112-123, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fetz, Aurelio & Filippini, Massimo, 2010. "Economies of vertical integration in the Swiss electricity sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1325-1330, November.
- Thomas P. Triebs & David S. Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2016.
"Estimating economies of scale and scope with flexible technology,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 173-186, April.
- Thomas Triebs & David Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal Kumbhakar, 2016. "Estimating economies of scale and scope with flexible technology," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 173-186, April.
- Thomas Triebs & David S. Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Estimating Economies of Scale and Scope with Flexible Technology," ifo Working Paper Series 142, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Gugler, Klaus & Liebensteiner, Mario & Schmitt, Stephan, 2017.
"Vertical disintegration in the European electricity sector: Empirical evidence on lost synergies,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 450-478.
- Gugler, Klaus & Liebensteiner, Mario & Stephan, Schmitt, 2014. "Vertical Disintegration in the European Electricity Sector: Empirical Evidence on Lost Synergies," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4360, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Klaus Gugler & Mario Liebensteiner & Stephan Schmitt, 2014. "Vertical Disintegration in the European Electricity Sector: Empirical Evidence on Lost Synergies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp190, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Goto, Mika & Inoue, Tomohiro & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2013. "Structural reform of Japanese electric power industry: Separation between generation and transmission & distribution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 186-200.
- Ohler, Adrienne M., 2014. "Behavior of the firm under rate-of-return regulation with two capital inputs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 61-69.
- Hueth, Brent & Jang, Heesun, 2016. "Ownership, Pricing, and Productivity: Evidence from Electric Distribution Cooperatives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 239254, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:679-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.