Vertical And Horizontal Economies In The Electric Utility Industry: An Integrated Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gathon, H. -J. & Pestieau, P., 1995.
"Decomposing efficiency into its managerial and its regulatory components: The case of European railways,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 500-507, February.
- Gathon, H.-J. & Pestieau, P., 1995. "Decomposing efficiency into its managerial and its regulatory components: The case of European railways," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1133, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bernadette Biatour & Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Pereleman & Pierre Pestieau, 2005. "Faut-il un ou plusieurs indicateurs d'exclusion sociale?," CREPP Working Papers 0503, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & Bleichrodt, Han & Calonge, Samuel & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna & Hakkinen, Unto & Leu, Robert E., 1997. "Income-related inequalities in health: some international comparisons," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 93-112, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piacenza, Massimiliano & Turati, Gilberto & Vannoni, Davide, 2010. "Restructuring hospital industry to control public health care expenditure: The role of input substitutability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 881-890, July.
- Gugler, Klaus & Liebensteiner, Mario & Schmitt, Stephan, 2017.
"Vertical disintegration in the European electricity sector: Empirical evidence on lost synergies,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 450-478.
- Gugler, Klaus & Liebensteiner, Mario & Stephan, Schmitt, 2014. "Vertical Disintegration in the European Electricity Sector: Empirical Evidence on Lost Synergies," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4360, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Klaus Gugler & Mario Liebensteiner & Stephan Schmitt, 2014. "Vertical Disintegration in the European Electricity Sector: Empirical Evidence on Lost Synergies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp190, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Goto, Mika & Inoue, Tomohiro & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2013. "Structural reform of Japanese electric power industry: Separation between generation and transmission & distribution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 186-200.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Piacenz, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide, 2011.
"The appropriateness of the poolability assumption for multiproduct technologies: Evidence from the English water and sewerage utilities,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 112-117, March.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Massimiliano Piacenza & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "The Appropriateness of the Poolability Assumption for Multiproduct Technologies: Evidence from the English Water and Sewerage Utilities," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 183, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nikogosian, Vigen & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "Vertical integration, separation and non-price discrimination: An empirical analysis of German electricity markets for residential customers," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Lentini, Emilio & Mercadier, Augusto & Romero, Carlos A., 2010.
"Retornos a escala en agua y saneamiento: estimaciones para América Latina
[Returns to scale in water and sanitation: estimates for Latin Amercia]," MPRA Paper 20324, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:80:y:2009:i:3:p:431-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.