DOES ELECTRICITY RESTRUCTURING WORK? EVIDENCE FROM THE U.S. NUCLEAR ENERGY INDUSTRY -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Markiewicz, K. & Rose, N.L. & Wolfram, C., 2004.
"Does Competition Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on U.S. Electric Generation Efficiency,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0472, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nancy L. Rose & Kira Markiewicz & Catherine Wolfram, 2004. "Does Competition Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on U.S. Electric Generation Efficiency," Working Papers 0418, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seifert, Stefan & Cullmann, Astrid & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2016. "Technical efficiency and CO2 reduction potentials — An analysis of the German electricity and heat generating sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 9-19.
- Tilman Klumpp & Xuejuan Su, 2015.
"Strategic Investment under Open Access: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 495-521, September.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2013. "Strategic Investments under Open Access: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2013-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chan, H. Ron & Fell, Harrison & Lange, Ian & Li, Shanjun, 2017.
"Efficiency and environmental impacts of electricity restructuring on coal-fired power plants,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-18.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian A. Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," CESifo Working Paper Series 4160, CESifo Group Munich.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Effciency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," Working Papers 2013-01, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- J. Dean Craig and Scott J. Savage, 2013. "Market Restructuring, Competition and the Efficiency of Electricity Generation: Plant-level Evidence from the United States 1996 to 2006," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-3-lei is not listed on IDEAS
- Linares, Pedro & Conchado, Adela, 2013.
"The economics of new nuclear power plants in liberalized electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 119-125.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economics of New Nuclear Power Plants in Liberalized Electricity Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Economics for Energy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:55:y:2007:i:3:p:397-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.