Forecasting energy consumption and energy related CO2 emissions in Greece: An evaluation of the consequences of the Community Support Framework II and natural gas penetration
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Selden, Thomas M., 1995. "Stoking the fires? CO2 emissions and economic growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Thomas M. Selden, 1992. "Stoking the Fires? Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C, 1998. "The Second CSF (Delors' II Package) for Greece and Its Impact on the Greek Economy: An Ex-ante Assessment Using a Macroeconometric Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 57-79.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1997. "The demand for energy in Greece: assessing the effects of the Community Support Framework 1994-1999," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 393-416, October.
- Donatos, George S. & Mergos, George J., 1989. "Energy demand in Greece : The impact of the two energy crises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 147-152, April.
- John Surrey, 1992. "Energy Policy in the European Community: Conflicts Between the Objectives of the Unified Single Market, Supply Security and a," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 207-231.
- Spanos,Aris, 1986. "Statistical Foundations of Econometric Modelling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521269124. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)