Forecasting energy consumption and energy related CO2 emissions in Greece: An evaluation of the consequences of the Community Support Framework II and natural gas penetration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Selden, Thomas M., 1995.
"Stoking the fires? CO2 emissions and economic growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Thomas M. Selden, 1992. "Stoking the Fires? Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C, 1998. "The Second CSF (Delors' II Package) for Greece and Its Impact on the Greek Economy: An Ex-ante Assessment Using a Macroeconometric Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 57-79.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1997. "The demand for energy in Greece: assessing the effects of the Community Support Framework 1994-1999," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 393-416, October.
- Donatos, George S. & Mergos, George J., 1989. "Energy demand in Greece : The impact of the two energy crises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 147-152, April.
- John Surrey, 1992. "Energy Policy in the European Community: Conflicts Between the Objectives of the Unified Single Market, Supply Security and a," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 207-231.
- Spanos,Aris, 1986. "Statistical Foundations of Econometric Modelling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521269124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Liu, Pei & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2015. "An integrated stochastic multi-regional long-term energy planning model incorporating autonomous power systems and demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 865-888.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Emmanouil & Polatidis, Heracles & Haralambopoulos, Dias, 2011. "CO2 emissions, GDP and energy intensity: A multivariate cointegration and causality analysis for Greece, 1977-2007," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1377-1385, April.
- Batzias, F.A. & Sidiras, D.K. & Spyrou, E.K., 2005. "Evaluating livestock manures for biogas production: a GIS based method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1161-1176.
- Polemis, Michael L., 2006. "Empirical assessment of the determinants of road energy demand in Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 385-403, May.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Emmanouil & Polatidis, Heracles & Haralambopoulos, Dias, 2008. "CO2 emissions in Greece for 1990–2002: A decomposition analysis and comparison of results using the Arithmetic Mean Divisia Index and Logarithmic Mean Divisia Index techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 492-499.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan, 2008. "An econometrics view of worldwide fossil fuel consumption and the role of US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 775-786, February.
- Li, Huanan & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 438-446.
- Huanan Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 81, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Salta, Myrsine & Polatidis, Heracles & Haralambopoulos, Dias, 2009. "Energy use in the Greek manufacturing sector: A methodological framework based on physical indicators with aggregation and decomposition analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 90-111.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel, 2005. "Short- and long-run demand for energy in Mexico: a cointegration approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1179-1185, June.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L., 2006. "The structure of residential energy demand in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3137-3143, November.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:411-423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Miguel Galindo & Jimy Ferrer Carbonell & José Eduardo Alatorre & Orlando Reyes, 2015. " Metaanálisis de las elasticidades ingreso y precio de la demanda de energía: algunas implicaciones de politica pública para América Latina," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 38(75), pages 9-40.
- Meng, Ming & Niu, Dongxiao & Shang, Wei, 2014. "A small-sample hybrid model for forecasting energy-related CO2 emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 673-677.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L., 2005. "Energy demand and environmental taxes: the case of Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1781-1788, September.
- Voumvoulakis, Emmanouil & Asimakopoulou, Georgia & Danchev, Svetoslav & Maniatis, George & Tsakanikas, Aggelos, 2012. "Large scale integration of intermittent renewable energy sources in the Greek power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 161-173.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:22:y:2000:i:4:p:395-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.