Market integration in developed and emerging markets: Evidence from the CAPM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Bernard Dumas & Richard D. Marston, 2003.
"Cross-Border Valuation: The International Cost of Equity Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
10115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, Gordon & Dumas, Bernard & Marston, Richard, 2003. "Cross-Border Valuation: The International Cost of Equity Capital," Working Papers 03-3, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "International Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing: An Integrative Survey," NBER Working Papers 4645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Mishra, Dev R & O'Brien, Thomas J, 2001. "A Comparison of Cost of Equity Estimates of Local and Global CAPMs," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 27-47, November.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. " The World Price of Covariance Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 111-157, March.
- Engle, Robert F & Lilien, David M & Robins, Russell P, 1987. "Estimating Time Varying Risk Premia in the Term Structure: The Arch-M Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 391-407, March.
- Koedijk, Kees G. & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Schotman, Peter C. & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2002.
"The cost of capital in international financial markets: local or global?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 905-929, November.
- Koedijk, Kees & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Schotman, Peter C & Van Dijk, Mathijs A, 2001. "The Cost of Capital in International Financial Markets: Local or Global," CEPR Discussion Papers 3062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert S. Harris & Felicia C. Marston & Dev R. Mishra & Thomas J. O’Brien, 2003. "Ex Ante Cost of Equity Estimates of S&P 500 Firms: The Choice Between Global and Domestic CAPM," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 32(3), Fall.
- Mishra, Dev R. & O'Brien, Thomas J., 2005. "Risk and ex ante cost of equity estimates of emerging market firms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 107-120, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assefa, Tibebe A. & Esqueda, Omar A. & Mollick, André Varella, 2017. "Stock returns and interest rates around the World: A panel data approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 20-35.
- Chan, Kam Fong & Powell, John G. & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon, 2014. "Currency jumps and crises: Do developed and emerging market currencies jump together?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-157.
- de los Rios, Antonio Diez, 2009.
"Exchange rate regimes, globalisation, and the cost of capital in emerging markets,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 311-330, December.
- Antonio Díez de los Ríos, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Globalisation and the Cost of Capital in Emerging Markets," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/51, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios, 2007. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Globalisation, and the Cost of Capital in Emerging Markets," Staff Working Papers 07-29, Bank of Canada.
- Nordine Abidi & Burcu Hacibedel & Mwanza Nkusu, 2016. "Changing Times for Frontier Markets; A Perspective from Portfolio Investment Flows and Financial Integration," IMF Working Papers 16/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Bacha, Obiyathulla I. & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "What factors explain stock market retardation in Islamic Countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 106-127.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:88-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiani, Khurshid M., 2011. "Relationship between portfolio diversification and value at risk: Empirical evidence," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 443-459.
- Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Arshad, Shaista, 2017. "Analysis of the efficiency–integration nexus of Japanese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 470(C), pages 296-308.
- Durand, Robert B. & Lan, Yihui & Ng, Andrew, 2011. "Conditional beta: Evidence from Asian emerging markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 130-153.
- Frijns, Bart & Tourani-Rad, Alireza & Indriawan, Ivan, 2012. "Political crises and the stock market integration of emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 644-653.
- Arouri Mohamed el hédi & Jamel Jouini, 2009. "Analysis of structural breaks in the stock market integration of mexico into world," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1380-1392.
- Yamani, Ehab A. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2014. "Financial crises and the global value premium: Revisiting Fama and French," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 115-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:9:y:2008:i:2:p:89-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.