A model of incentive contracts for just-in-time delivery
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Candace Arai Yano, 1987. "Setting Planned Leadtimes in Serial Production Systems with Tardiness Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 95-106, January.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-40, September.
- Rajeev Kohli & Heungsoo Park, 1989. "A Cooperative Game Theory Model of Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 693-707, June.
- Spekman, Robert E., 1988. "Perceptions of strategic vulnerability among industrial buyers and its effect on information search and supplier evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 313-326, December.
- Keith J. Crocker & Scott E. Masten, 1988. "Mitigating Contractual Hazards: Unilateral Options and Contract Length," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 327-343, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:96:y:1997:i:1:p:139-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.