Analysis of supply contracts with minimum total order quantity commitments and non-stationary demands
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1971. "On the Optimality of Generalized (s, S) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(7), pages 411-426, March.
- Hau L. Lee & Meir J. Rosenblatt, 1986. "A Generalized Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Supplier's Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1177-1185, September.
- Schenk-Mathes, Heike Y., 1995. "The design of supply contracts as a problem of delegation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 176-187, October.
- Kamrad, Bardia & Ritchken, Peter, 1994. "Valuing fixed price supply contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 50-60, April.
- Grout, John R., 1997. "A model of incentive contracts for just-in-time delivery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 139-147, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:131:y:2001:i:2:p:309-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.