Analysis of supply contracts with minimum total order quantity commitments and non-stationary demands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evan L. Porteus, 1971. "On the Optimality of Generalized (s, S) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(7), pages 411-426, March.
- Grout, John R., 1997. "A model of incentive contracts for just-in-time delivery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 139-147, January.
- Schenk-Mathes, Heike Y., 1995. "The design of supply contracts as a problem of delegation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 176-187, October.
- Kamrad, Bardia & Ritchken, Peter, 1994. "Valuing fixed price supply contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 50-60, April.
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Hau L. Lee & Meir J. Rosenblatt, 1986. "A Generalized Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Supplier's Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1177-1185, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:131:y:2001:i:2:p:309-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.