Analysis of supply contracts with minimum total order quantity commitments and non-stationary demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1971. "On the Optimality of Generalized (s, S) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(7), pages 411-426, March.
- Hau L. Lee & Meir J. Rosenblatt, 1986. "A Generalized Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Supplier's Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1177-1185, September.
- Schenk-Mathes, Heike Y., 1995. "The design of supply contracts as a problem of delegation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 176-187, October.
- Kamrad, Bardia & Ritchken, Peter, 1994. "Valuing fixed price supply contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 50-60, April.
- Grout, John R., 1997. "A model of incentive contracts for just-in-time delivery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 139-147, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601620 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Tayur, Sridhar, 2009. "Risk sharing in supply chains using order bands--Analytical results and managerial insights," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 715-727, October.
- Cai, Wenbo & Abdel-Malek, Layek & Hoseini, Babak & Rajaei Dehkordi, Sharareh, 2015. "Impact of flexible contracts on the performance of both retailer and supplier," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 429-444.
- repec:spr:compst:v:63:y:2006:i:2:p:301-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu & Xu, Zhou, 2012. "The freight allocation problem with lane cost balancing constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 26-35.
- Hochbaum, Dorit S. & Wagner, Michael R., 2015. "Range contracts: Risk sharing and beyond," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 956-963.
- Qin, Hu & Luo, Meifeng & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew, 2012. "The freight allocation problem with all-units quantity-based discount: A heuristic algorithm," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 415-423.
- Eungab Kim & Kaphoon Lee & Suk-Ho Kang, 2006. "Optimal purchasing policy in a two-component assembly system with different purchasing contracts for each component," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(2), pages 301-327, May.
- Hovelaque, Vincent & Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Cordier, Jean, 2009. "Effects of constrained supply and price contracts on agricultural cooperatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 769-780, December.
- Aharon Ben-Tal & Boaz Golany & Arkadi Nemirovski & Jean-Philippe Vial, 2005. "Retailer-Supplier Flexible Commitments Contracts: A Robust Optimization Approach," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 248-271, February.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1489-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:131:y:2001:i:2:p:309-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.