Impact of taxation on international transfer pricing and offshoring decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Awi Federgruen & Aliza Heching, 1999. "Combined Pricing and Inventory Control Under Uncertainty," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 454-475, June.
- Bhatnagar, Rohit & Mehta, Peeyush & Chong Teo, Chee, 2011. "Coordination of planning and scheduling decisions in global supply chains with dual supply modes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 473-482, June.
- Panagiotis Kouvelis & Genaro J. Gutierrez, 1997. "The Newsvendor Problem in a Global Market: Optimal Centralized and Decentralized Control Policies for a Two-Market Stochastic Inventory System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(5), pages 571-585, May.
- Yuyue Song & Saibal Ray & Shanling Li, 2008. "Structural Properties of Buyback Contracts for Price-Setting Newsvendors," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18, November.
- de Mooij, Ruud A & Ederveen, Sjef, 2003.
"Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 673-693, November.
- Ruud A. De Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 588, CESifo.
- Ruud de Mooij & S. Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and foreign direct investment; a synthesis of empirical research," CPB Discussion Paper 3.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jack H. Mutti, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Tax Competition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 355, October.
- Perron, Sylvain & Hansen, Pierre & Le Digabel, Sébastien & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2010. "Exact and heuristic solutions of the global supply chain problem with transfer pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 864-879, May.
- Gérard P. Cachon & A. Gürhan Kök, 2007. "Implementation of the Newsvendor Model with Clearance Pricing: How to (and How Not to) Estimate a Salvage Value," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 276-290, October.
- Bogataj, David & Bogataj, Marija, 2011. "The role of free economic zones in global supply chains--a case of reverselogistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 365-371, May.
- Erickson, Gary M., 2012. "Transfer pricing in a dynamic marketing-operations interface," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 326-333.
- Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc, 2001. "A global supply chain model with transfer pricing and transportation cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 134-158, February.
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Vidal, Carlos J. & Dogan, Koray, 2002. "Modeling and design of global logistics systems: A review of integrated strategic and tactical models and design algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 1-18, November.
- Nicholas C. Petruzzi & Maqbool Dada, 1999. "Pricing and the Newsvendor Problem: A Review with Extensions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1956. "On the Economics of Transfer Pricing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29, pages 172-172.
- Yuyue Song & Saibal Ray & Tamer Boyaci, 2009. "Technical Note---Optimal Dynamic Joint Inventory-Pricing Control for Multiplicative Demand with Fixed Order Costs and Lost Sales," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(1), pages 245-250, February.
- Yunzeng Wang, 2006. "Joint Pricing-Production Decisions in Supply Chains of Complementary Products with Uncertain Demand," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1110-1127, December.
- Meixell, Mary J. & Gargeya, Vidyaranya B., 2005. "Global supply chain design: A literature review and critique," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 531-550, November.
- A. P. Lerner, 1934. "The Concept of Monopoly and the Measurement of Monopoly Power," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 157-175.
- Chen, Frank Y. & Krass, Dmitry, 2001. "Analysis of supply contracts with minimum total order quantity commitments and non-stationary demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 309-323, June.
- Qi Feng, 2010. "Integrating Dynamic Pricing and Replenishment Decisions Under Supply Capacity Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2154-2172, December.
- Bruce C. Arntzen & Gerald G. Brown & Terry P. Harrison & Linda L. Trafton, 1995. "Global Supply Chain Management at Digital Equipment Corporation," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 69-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Bosung & Park, Kun Soo & Jung, Se-Youn & Park, Sang Hun, 2018. "Offshoring and outsourcing in a global supply chain: Impact of the arm’s length regulation on transfer pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(1), pages 88-98.
- Wu, Zhiqiao & Lu, Xiangyuan, 2018. "The effect of transfer pricing strategies on optimal control policies for a tax-efficient supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 209-219.
- Javiera Barrera & Eduardo Moreno & Sebastián Varas K., 2020. "A decomposition algorithm for computing income taxes with pass-through entities and its application to the Chilean case," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 286(1), pages 545-557, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTransfer price; Offshoring; Tax savings; Global supply chain integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1489-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.