Coordination of planning and scheduling decisions in global supply chains with dual supply modes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Sheng-Dong & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Jun-Ping, 2010. "Coordinating ordering, pricing and advertising policies for a supply chain with random demand and two production modes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 168-180, August.
- George Tagaras & Dimitrios Vlachos, 2001. "A Periodic Review Inventory System with Emergency Replenishments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 415-429, March.
- Yoichiro Fukuda, 1964. "Optimal Policies for the Inventory Problem with Negotiable Leadtime," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 690-708, July.
- Chiang, Chi & Gutierrez, Genaro J., 1996. "A periodic review inventory system with two supply modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 527-547, November.
- Chiang, Chi, 2003. "Optimal replenishment for a periodic review inventory system with two supply modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 229-244, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serel, Doğan A., 2012. "Multi-item quick response system with budget constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 235-249.
- Liu, Weihua & Wang, Qian & Mao, Qiaomei & Wang, Shuqing & Zhu, Donglei, 2015. "A scheduling model of logistics service supply chain based on the mass customization service and uncertainty of FLSP’s operation time," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 189-215.
- Laurent Lim, Lâm & Alpan, Gülgün & Penz, Bernard, 2014. "Reconciling sales and operations management with distant suppliers in the automotive industry: A simulation approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 20-36.
- Zahraei, Seyed Mehdi & Teo, Chee-Chong, 2017. "Optimizing a supply network with production smoothing, freight expediting and safety stocks: An analysis of tactical trade-offs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 262(1), pages 75-88.
- Wolfgang Albrecht & Martin Steinrücke, 2020. "Continuous-time scheduling of production, distribution and sales in photovoltaic supply chains with declining prices," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 629-667, September.
- Yeung, Wing-Kwan & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E., 2011. "Supply chain scheduling and coordination with dual delivery modes and inventory storage cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 223-229, August.
- Weihua Liu & Yi Yang & Shuqing Wang & Enze Bai, 2017. "A scheduling model of logistics service supply chain based on the time windows of the FLSP’s operation and customer requirement," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 257(1), pages 183-206, October.
- Ziping Wang & Wenlian Gao & Samar K. Mukhopadhyay, 2016. "Impact of taxation on international transfer pricing and offshoring decisions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 240(2), pages 683-707, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination Dual supply modes Planning Scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:2:p:473-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.