A scheduling model of logistics service supply chain based on the time windows of the FLSP’s operation and customer requirement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatnagar, Rohit & Mehta, Peeyush & Chong Teo, Chee, 2011. "Coordination of planning and scheduling decisions in global supply chains with dual supply modes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 473-482, June.
- Da Silveira, Giovani & Borenstein, Denis & Fogliatto, Flavio S., 2001. "Mass customization: Literature review and research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Zhi-Long Chen & Nicholas G. Hall, 2007. "Supply Chain Scheduling: Conflict and Cooperation in Assembly Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 1072-1089, December.
- Wu, D. J. & Kleindorfer, P. R. & Zhang, Jin E., 2002. "Optimal bidding and contracting strategies for capital-intensive goods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 657-676, March.
- Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han, 2008. "Capacity allocation, ordering, and pricing decisions in a supply chain with demand and supply uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 667-684, January.
- Nicholas G. Hall & Chris N. Potts, 2003. "Supply chain scheduling: Batching and delivery," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 566-584, August.
- Spinler, Stefan & Huchzermeier, Arnd, 2006. "The valuation of options on capacity with cost and demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 915-934, June.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis, 2012. "The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-25.
- Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen & Oliveros, Maria-Jose & Sanchez-Valverde, Belen, 2007. "A goal programming approach to vehicle routing problems with soft time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1720-1733, March.
- Schütz, Peter & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Ahmed, Shabbir, 2009. "Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 409-419, December.
- Garg, D. & Narahari, Y. & Viswanadham, N., 2006. "Achieving sharp deliveries in supply chains through variance pool allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 227-254, May.
- Yao, Jianming & Liu, Liwen, 2009. "Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 197-211, January.
- Esaignani Selvarajah & George Steiner, 2009. "Approximation Algorithms for the Supplier's Supply Chain Scheduling Problem to Minimize Delivery and Inventory Holding Costs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(2), pages 426-438, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Na Liu & Pui-Sze Chow & Hongshan Zhao, 2020. "Challenges and critical successful factors for apparel mass customization operations: recent development and case study," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 291(1), pages 531-563, August.
- Niu, Baozhuang & Xie, Fengfeng & Chen, Lei & Xu, Xin, 2020. "Join logistics sharing alliance or not? Incentive analysis of competing E-commerce firms with promised-delivery-time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
More about this item
KeywordsTime scheduling; Logistics service supply chain; Mass customization; Uncertainty; Time window;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1794-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.