Who's publishing who? The national composition of contributors to some core US and European journals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hudson, 1996. "Trends in Multi-authored Papers in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 153-158, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- da Silva Costa, Jose & Delgado, Ana Paula, 1999. "Regional Science Research in Europe: a review," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa235, European Regional Science Association.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
- Kocher, Martin G & Sutter, Matthias, 2001.
"The Institutional Concentration of Authors in Top Journals of Economics during the Last Two Decades,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 405-421, June.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias, 2001. "The Institutional Concentration of Authors in Top Journals of Economics during the Last Two Decades," Munich Reprints in Economics 18183, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jean Mirucki, 2003. "Assessing editorial preferences towards Industrial Organization articles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 239-243.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptacik, Mikulas & Sutter, Matthias, 2006.
"Measuring productivity of research in economics: A cross-country study using DEA,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 314-332, December.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptácik, Mikulás & Sutter, Matthias, 2001. "Measuring productivity of research in economics. A cross-country study using DEA," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 77, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Martin G. Kocher & Mikulas Luptacik & Matthias Sutter, 2001. "Measuring Productivity of Research in Economics. A Cross-Country Study Using DEA," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp077, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptácik, Mikulás & Sutter, Matthias, 2006. "Measuring productivity of research in economics: A cross-country study using DEA," Munich Reprints in Economics 18192, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Sutter & Martin Kocher & Robert Mrsic, 2002.
"Representation and Educational Background of European Economists in Top Journals of Economics,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G. & Mrsic, Robert, 2002. "Representation and educational background of European economists in top journals of economics," Munich Reprints in Economics 18219, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Felderer, Bernhard & Obersteiner, Michael, 1999. "Efficiency and Economies of Scale in Academic Knowledge Production," Economics Series 63, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Didegah, Fereshteh & Thelwall, Mike & Gazni, Ali, 2012. "An international comparison of journal publishing and citing behaviours," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 516-531.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Kam Chan & Carl Chen & Louis Cheng, 2006. "A ranking of accounting research output in the European region," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 3-17.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2002. "International Labor Economics," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 709-732, October.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Savvides, Andreas & Stengos, Thanasis, 2004. "Research spillovers among European and North-American economics departments," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-202, April.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Michele Pezzoni, 2015. "Is Publication in the Hands of Outstanding Scientists? A Study on the Determinants of Editorial Boards Membership in Economics," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Philippe Jeannin, 2004. "Les économistes et leurs revues," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 275-288.
- Kam C. Chan & Carl R. Chen & Thomas L. Steiner, 2004. "Who Is Publishing? An Analysis of Finance Research Productivity in the European Region," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3-4), pages 401-437.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:42:y:1998:i:1:p:201-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.