Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lovell, Michael C, 1973. "The Production of Economic Literature: An Interpretation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Jean Mirucki, 2001. "Contributions in Industrial Organization, by Linguistic Groups, in Selected Journals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 243-254, March.
- Ekwurzel, Drucilla & Saffran, Bernard, 1985. "Online Information Retrieval for Economists-The Economic Literature Index," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 1728-1763, December.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Rose, Andrew K., 2000. "The Journal of International Economics at Fifty: A Retrospective1," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- David Figlio, 1994. "Trends in the Publication of Empirical Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 179-187, Summer.
- John Benson, 2001. "Inside the Editor's Black Box: 10 Years of the Journal of Environmental Planning and Management," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 3-19.
- Kocher, Martin G & Sutter, Matthias, 2001.
"The Institutional Concentration of Authors in Top Journals of Economics during the Last Two Decades,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 405-421, June.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias, 2001. "The Institutional Concentration of Authors in Top Journals of Economics during the Last Two Decades," Munich Reprints in Economics 18183, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Jensen, Mark J. & Novo, lvaro A., 1999.
"Research In Econometric Theory: Quantitative And Qualitative Productivity Rankings,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 719-752, October.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto & Mark J. Jensen & Alvaro C. Novo, 1997. "Research in Econometric Theory: Quantitative and Qualitative Productivity Rankings," Econometrics 9711001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 1998.
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- Colander, David, 1989. "Research on the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 137-148, Fall.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
- Elliott, Caroline & Greenaway, David & Sapsford, David, 1998. "Who's publishing who? The national composition of contributors to some core US and European journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 201-206, January.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2000. "Editorial Preferences Towards "Industrial Organization" in Selected Journals," MPRA Paper 27836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M & Rothman, Harry, 1999. "The Editors and Authors of Economics Journals: A Case of Institutional Oligopoly?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 165-186, February.
- Craig Freeman, 2000. "Do Economic Journals Obey Economic Prescriptions?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(4), pages 371-384, December.
- Dirkmaat, Joop, 2001. "Some publishing facts, figures, and observations on the occasion of Volume 100, number 1 of the Journal of Econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 99-112, January.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial organization; French journals; Sociology of economics; Journals ratings.;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.