Do Economic Journals Obey Economic Prescriptions?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1994. "Facts and Myths about Refereeing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 153-163, Winter.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Akerlof, George A, 1991. "Procrastination and Obedience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Joshua S. Gans & George B. Shepherd, 1994. "How Are the Mighty Fallen: Rejected Classic Articles by Leading Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 165-179, Winter.
- H. Peyton Young, 1996. "The Economics of Convention," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 105-122, Spring.
- David N. Laband, 1990. "Is There Value-Added from the Review Process in Economics?: Preliminary Evidence from Authors," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 341-352.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1992. "The Young Economist's Guide to Professional Etiquette," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 169-179, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic journals; nonprofit; organizations; referees;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:17:y:2000:i:4:p:371-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .