Trends in the Publication of Empirical Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Malouin, Jean-Louis & -Francois Outreville, J., 1987. "The relative impact of economics journals: A cross-country survey and comparison," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 267-277, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"Citation success over time: theory or empirics?,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 95(3), pages 1023-1029, June.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," Working Papers 2012.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David W Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 284, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Mirucki, Jean, 2005.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales: 1991-96
[Visibility of Contributions in Industrial Organization in International Scientific Jour," MPRA Paper 30402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Mirucki, 2003. "Assessing editorial preferences towards Industrial Organization articles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 239-243.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Schymura, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "Investigating JEEM empirically: A story of co-authorship and collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1248-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vicente Royuela & Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos, 2005. "Regional and Urban Research in Italy during the Nineties: Evidence from Publications in Nine Top International Journals," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(3).
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Jean Mirucki, 2001. "Contributions in Industrial Organization, by Linguistic Groups, in Selected Journals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 243-254, March.
- J. Surinach & J. C. Duque & R. Ramos & V. Royuela, 2003. "Publication Patterns in Regional and Urban Analysis: Have Topics, Techniques and Applications Changed During the 1990s?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 351-363.
- Massimo Augello & Marco EL Guidi, 2005. "The Italian economists in parliament from 1860 to 1922: a quantitative analysis," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 279-319.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2000. "Editorial Preferences Towards "Industrial Organization" in Selected Journals," MPRA Paper 27836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:8:y:1994:i:3:p:179-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.