Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales: 1991-96
[Visibility of Contributions in Industrial Organization in International Scientific Journals: 1991-96]
This empirical study evaluates the relative importance of articles in industrial organization published in major general or specialized scientific journals, either english or french, using the new 1991 J.E.L. classification system. Contributions are examined within two recent periods, 1991-93 and 1994-96, and regrouped according to the nature of the article: theoretical (L100-L390); industrial policy (L400-L590); industry studies (L600-L990). A specialization progress indicator (IPS) may show the evolution of the editorial policy in relation with the treatment of the subject, while a rate of multiple reference (TRM) reveals the specific characteristics of the journals with respect to the type of article being published.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Figlio, 1994. "Trends in the Publication of Empirical Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 179-187, Summer.
- Graves, Philip E & Marchand, James R & Thompson, Randal, 1982. "Economics Departmental Rankings: Research Incentives, Constraints, and Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1131-1141, December.
- Lovell, Michael C, 1973. "The Production of Economic Literature: An Interpretation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Ekwurzel, Drucilla & Saffran, Bernard, 1985. "Online Information Retrieval for Economists-The Economic Literature Index," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 1728-1763, December.
- Colander, David, 1989. "Research on the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 137-148, Fall.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 185-193, Fall.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2001.
"Analyse comparative de la visibilité des articles en économie industrielle: 1991-98
[Comparative Analysis of Industrial Organization Contributions in English-Speaking and French-Speaking Journals]," MPRA Paper 30399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2000.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1988. "Economics in Europe and in the U.S," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 207-212, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.