Analyse comparative de la visibilité des articles en économie industrielle: 1991-98
[Comparative Analysis of Industrial Organization Contributions in English-Speaking and French-Speaking Journals]
This empirical study evaluates the relative importance of articles in industrial organization published in major generalist or specialized scientific journals, either english or french, using the new 1991 J.E.L. classification system. Contributions are examined within two recent periods, 1991-94 and 1995-98, and regrouped according to the type of article: theoretical (L100-L390); industrial policy (L400-L590); industry studies (L600-L990). A specialization progress indicator (IPS) may show the evolution of the editorial policy in relation with the treatment of the subject, while a rate of multiple reference (TRM) reveals the specific characteristics of the journals with respect to the type of article being published.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2001|
|Date of revision:||May 2000|
|Publication status:||Published in L'Actualité Economique 3.77(2001): pp. 455-469|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mirucki, Jean, 2000. "Editorial Preferences Towards "Industrial Organization" in Selected Journals," MPRA Paper 27836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2001. "Analyse comparative de la visibilité des articles en économie industrielle : 1991-1998," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(3), pages 455-469, septembre.
- Posner, Richard A., 1997. "The future of the law and economics movement in Europe," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-14, March.
- Lovell, Michael C, 1973. "The Production of Economic Literature: An Interpretation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Ekwurzel, Drucilla & Saffran, Bernard, 1985. "Online Information Retrieval for Economists-The Economic Literature Index," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 1728-63, December.
- Persson, Mats, 1998. " The First Century of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 1-9, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.