Editorial Preferences Towards "Industrial Organization" in Selected Journals
This empirical study evaluates the relative importance of articles in Industrial Organization published in major generalist or specialized scientific joumals, using the new 1991 J.E.L. classification system. Contributions are regrouped according to the type of article: theoretical analysis (L100-L390); public policy (L400-LS90); industry studies (L600-L990). A rate of multiple reference index has been introduced to examine the degree of relationship between those three categories and used as a proxy.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Rivista di Scienza Ekonomiche e Comerciali 1.17(2000): pp. 167-175|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Persson, Mats, 1998. " The First Century of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Lovell, Michael C, 1973. "The Production of Economic Literature: An Interpretation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Zivney, Terry L & Bertin, William J, 1992. " Publish or Perish: What the Competition Is Really Doing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 295-329, March.
- Posner, Richard A., 1997. "The future of the law and economics movement in Europe," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-14, March.
- Colander, David, 1989. "Research on the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 137-48, Fall.
- David Figlio, 1994. "Trends in the Publication of Empirical Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 179-187, Summer.
- Scott, Loren C & Mitias, Peter M, 1996. "Trends in Rankings of Economics Departments in the U.S.: An Update," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 378-400, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.