Research on the Economics Profession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Kosnik, Lea-Rachel, 2015.
"What have economists been doing for the last 50 years? A text analysis of published academic research from 1960-2010,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-38.
- Kosnik, Lea-Rachel, 2015. "What have economists been doing for the last 50 years? A text analysis of published academic research from 1960-2010," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tom Coupé & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2006.
"Incentives, Sorting and Productivity along the Career: Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 137-167, April.
- Coupé, Tom & Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2003. "Incentives, Sorting and Productivity along the Career: Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists," Working Papers 03-16, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tom Coupé & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2008. "Incentives, sorting and productivity along the career: Evidence from a sample of top economists," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/101637, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 185-193, Fall.
- MIRUCKI, Jean, 1999. "Economics Research in France: Tentative Conclusions Based on EconLit Database," MPRA Paper 27431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Ellison, 2002. "The Slowdown of the Economics Publishing Process," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 947-993, October.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2000. "Editorial Preferences Towards "Industrial Organization" in Selected Journals," MPRA Paper 27836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff Armstrong, 1994. "Intellectual Capital and the Firm: The Technology of Geographically Localized Knowledge Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garey Durden & Steven Millsaps, 1996. "James Buchanan's contributions to social and economic thought: Citation counts, self-assessment, and peer review," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 133-151, June.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2005.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales: 1991-96
[Visibility of Contributions in Industrial Organization in International Scientific Jour," MPRA Paper 30402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colander, David C., 2008.
"Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and Empirical Work,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dave Colander, 2008. "Economists, Incentives, Judgement and Empirical Work," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0806, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2009.
"Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It","
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0902, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2010. "Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1039, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Krzysztof Karbownik & Małgorzata Knauff, 2009. "On Importance of Main Economic Categories: Jel Codes Analysis," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 24.
- Glenn Ellison, 2011. "Is Peer Review In Decline?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 635-657, July.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Jean Mirucki, 2001. "Contributions in Industrial Organization, by Linguistic Groups, in Selected Journals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 243-254, March.
- Jean Mirucki, 2003. "Assessing editorial preferences towards Industrial Organization articles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 239-243.
- Georg, Co-Pierre & Opolot, Daniel C. & Rose, Michael E., 2017. "Informal intellectual collaboration with central colleagues," Kiel Working Papers 2084, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:3:y:1989:i:4:p:137-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.