Economics Research in France: Tentative Conclusions Based on EconLit Database
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lovell, Michael C, 1973. "The Production of Economic Literature: An Interpretation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Michael S. McPherson & Morton Owen Schapiro, 1999. "Tenure Issues in Higher Education," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 85-98, Winter.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1994. "Facts and Myths about Refereeing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 153-163, Winter.
- Davis, Paul & Papanek, Gustav F, 1984. "Faculty Ratings of Major Economics Departments by Citations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 225-230, March.
- Paul Downing & Elizabeth Stafford, 1981. "Citations as an indicator of classic works and major contributors in social choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 219-230, January.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 185-193, Fall.
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1991. "The Effects of Double-Blind versus Single-Blind Reviewing: Experimental Evidence from The American Economic Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1041-1067, December.
- Colander, David, 1989. "Research on the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 137-148, Fall.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M & Rothman, Harry, 1999. "The Editors and Authors of Economics Journals: A Case of Institutional Oligopoly?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 165-186, February.
- Alain Wolfelsperger & Werner Pommerehne & Bruno Frey, 1988. "La valeur des économistes français," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 3(1), pages 145-174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirucki, Jean & Poshyvak, Maria, 2006.
""Ukraine" in scholarly publications: An analysis based on econLit,"
29090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean & Poshyvak, Maria, 2006. ""Ukraine" in scholarly publications: An analysis based on econLit," MPRA Paper 27563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Jeannin, 2004. "Les économistes et leurs revues," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 275-288.
More about this item
KeywordsEconLit; research groups; French specificity; visibility; international presence; France; journal contributions;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.