A Quality Index for Economic Journals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Wohlrabe, 2016.
"Taking the Temperature: A Meta-Ranking of Economics Journals,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2016. "Taking the Temperature: A Meta-Ranking of Economics Journals," MPRA Paper 68933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Laband & John Sophocleus, 1985. "Revealed preference for economics journals: Citations as dollar votes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 317-324, January.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 963-977, May.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Economic theory and game theory 015, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2004. "The Measurment of Intellectual Influence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10797, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measure of Intellectual Influence," Working Papers 2002-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Cosme Vieira & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2010.
"Are finance, management, and marketing autonomous fields of scientific research? An analysis based on journal citations,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 85(3), pages 627-646, December.
- Pedro Cosme Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Are Finance, Management, and Marketing Autonomous Fields of Scientific Research? An Analysis Based on Journal Citations," FEP Working Papers 233, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2010. "The Merits of Using Citation-Based Journal Weighting Schemes to Measure Research Performance in Economics: The Case of New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 10/03, University of Waikato.
- Rodney H. Mabry & Arthur D. Sharplin, 1985. "The Relative Importance Of Journals Used In Finance Research," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 287-296, December.
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Finifter, 1990. "Multivariate Citations Functions and Journal Rankings," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 151-158, Apr-Jun.
- Michael Burton & Euan Phimister, 1996. "The Ranking Of Agricultural Economics Journals," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 109-114, January.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2008. "The impact of economics on management," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 667-675, December.
- Lutz Bornmann & Alexander Butz & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018.
"What are the top five journals in economics? A new meta-ranking,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 659-675, February.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Butz, Alexander & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2017. "What are the Top Five Journals in Economics? A New Meta–ranking," MPRA Paper 79176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John H. Huston & Roger W. Spencer, 2018. "Using Network Centrality to Inform Our View of Nobel Economists," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 616-628, September.
- Donohue, Joan M. & Fox, Jeremy B., 2000. "A multi-method evaluation of journals in the decision and management sciences by US academics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 17-36, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:56:y:1974:i:1:p:123-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.