Research in Econometric Theory: Quantitative and Qualitative Productivity Rankings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Jensen, Mark J. & Novo, lvaro A., 1999. "Research In Econometric Theory: Quantitative And Qualitative Productivity Rankings," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 719-752, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Loren C & Mitias, Peter M, 1996. "Trends in Rankings of Economics Departments in the U.S.: An Update," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 378-400, April.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1998. "Worldwide Institutional Rankings In Econometrics: 1989 1995," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 1-43, February.
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- Phillips, P.C.B. & Choi, I. & Schochet, P.Z., 1988. "Worldwide Institutional and Individual Rankings in Statistical Theory by Journal Publications over the period 1980–1986," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 1-34, April.
- Hall, A. D., 1987. "Worldwide Rankings of Research Activity in Econometrics: 1980–1985," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 171-194, April.
- Hall, A. D., 1990. "Worldwide Rankings of Research Activity in Econometrics: An Update: 1980–1988," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 1-16, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Lubrano, Michel & Protopopescu, Camelia, 2004. "Density inference for ranking European research systems in the field of economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 345-369, December.
- Vicente Royuela & Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos, 2005. "Regional and Urban Research in Italy during the Nineties: Evidence from Publications in Nine Top International Journals," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(3).
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:45:p:4542-4553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2012. "Beyond GDP: Methodological and measurement issues in redefining “wealth”," UHE Working papers 2012_09, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "The Research Output of Academic Economists in Brazil," Working Paper Series 100, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:bla:ausact:v:27:y:2017:i:1:p:71-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo S.A. Sousa & Pedro Cosme C. Vieira, 2011. "Universities and authors: a ranking for international finance," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 507-518.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Reggi, Luigi & Arduini, Davide & Biagetti, Marco & Zanfei, Antonello, 2014. "How advanced are Italian regions in terms of public e-services? The construction of a composite indicator to analyze patterns of innovation diffusion in the public sector," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 514-529.
- Vicente ROYUELA & J.C. DUQUE & J. SURIÑACH, 2008. "Regional And Urban Science In France: Rankings Of Authors And Institutions And Publication Patterns During The Nineties," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 207-232.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2015. "Beyond Gdp: An Overview Of Measurement Issues In Redefining ‘Wealth’," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 403-422, July.
- Nicholas G. Rupp, 2002.
"The Publication Patterns of the Elite Economics Departments: 1995-2000,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 523-538, Fall.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & Carl Nicholas McKinney Jr., "undated". "The Publication Patterns of the Elite Economics Departments: 1995-2000," Working Papers 0112, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, February.
- Jang C. Jin, 2009. "Publications in mathematical economics and econometrics: ranking of Asian universities and an application of Zipf's law," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(2), pages 116-122, November.
- Philippe Jeannin, 2004. "Les économistes et leurs revues," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 275-288.
- David Anderson & John Tressler, 2008. "Research output in New Zealand economics departments 2000-2006: A stock approach," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 155-189.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2003. "Worldwide Institutional And Individual Rankings In Econometrics Over The Period 1989 1999: An Update," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 165-224, February.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:9711001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.