A worldwide assessment of scientific production in economics (1992-1997)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bairam, Erkin I, 1994. "Institutional Affiliation of Contributors to Top Economic Journals, 1985-1990: Communication," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 674-679, June.
- Davis, Paul & Papanek, Gustav F, 1984. "Faculty Ratings of Major Economics Departments by Citations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 225-230, March.
- Scott, Loren C & Mitias, Peter M, 1996. "Trends in Rankings of Economics Departments in the U.S.: An Update," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 378-400, April.
- Graves, Philip E & Marchand, James R & Thompson, Randal, 1982. "Economics Departmental Rankings: Research Incentives, Constraints, and Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1131-1141, December.
- Stigler, George J & Friedland, Claire, 1975. "The Citation Practices of Doctorates in Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 477-507, June.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
- Kirman, Alan & Dahl, Mogens, 1994. "Economic research in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 505-522, April.
- Hall, A. D., 1987. "Worldwide Rankings of Research Activity in Econometrics: 1980–1985," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 171-194, April.
- Hall, A. D., 1990. "Worldwide Rankings of Research Activity in Econometrics: An Update: 1980–1988," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 1-16, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Sarmiento, 2010.
"Central Bank Economic Research: Output, Demand, Productivity, and Relevance,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 211-240, July-Dece.
- Miguel Sarmiento, 2009. "Central Bank Economic Research: Output, Demand, Productivity, and Relevance," Borradores de Economia 576, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Miguel sarmiento, 2009. "Central Bank Economic Research: Output, Demand, Productivity, and Relevance," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005935, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1747-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:12:p:1453-1475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .