Worldwide Institutional and Individual Rankings in Statistical Theory by Journal Publications over the period 1980–1986
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, A. D., 1987. "Worldwide Rankings of Research Activity in Econometrics: 1980–1985," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 171-194, April.
- Graves, Philip E & Marchand, James R & Thompson, Randal, 1982. "Economics Departmental Rankings: Research Incentives, Constraints, and Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1131-1141, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1998. "Worldwide Institutional Rankings In Econometrics: 1989 1995," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 1-43, February.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Jensen, Mark J. & Novo, lvaro A., 1999.
"Research In Econometric Theory: Quantitative And Qualitative Productivity Rankings,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 719-752, October.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto & Mark J. Jensen & Alvaro C. Novo, 1997. "Research in Econometric Theory: Quantitative and Qualitative Productivity Rankings," Econometrics 9711001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 1998.
- Jang C. Jin, 2009. "Publications in mathematical economics and econometrics: ranking of Asian universities and an application of Zipf's law," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(2), pages 116-122, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H, 1999. "Applied Econometrics Rankings: 1989-1995," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 423-441, July-Aug..
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2003. "Worldwide Institutional And Individual Rankings In Econometrics Over The Period 1989 1999: An Update," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 165-224, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:4:y:1988:i:01:p:1-34_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.