Regional And Urban Science In France: Rankings Of Authors And Institutions And Publication Patterns During The Nineties
This article analyses the evolution experienced by research in urban and regional science in France between 1991 and 2000, comparing these changes with wider international trends. Nine of the leading international journals of regional and urban studies were used in drawing up rankings of countries, authors and institutions and in exploring publication patterns. We examine the strategy adopted by the French in establishing themselves within the world's top five in regional and urban research and report a number of interesting findings when comparisons are drawn internationally.
Volume (Year): 28 (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://regionetdeveloppement.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierre-Philippe COMBES & Laurent LINNEMER, 2001.
"La publication d'articles de recherche en économie en France,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 62, pages 5-47.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 1999. "La publication d’articles de recherche en économie en France," Working Papers 99-68, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Michael E. Conroy & Richard Dusansky, 1995. "The Productivity of Economics Departments in the U.S.: Publications in the Core Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1966-1971, December.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1994. ""The productivity of economics departments in the U.S.: publications in the core journals": A comment," MPRA Paper 27562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 1995.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto & Mark J. Jensen & Alvaro C. Novo, 1997.
"Research in Econometric Theory: Quantitative and Qualitative Productivity Rankings,"
9711001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 1998.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Jensen, Mark J. & Novo, lvaro A., 1999. "Research In Econometric Theory: Quantitative And Qualitative Productivity Rankings," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 719-752, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:28:y:2008:p:207-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.