Finance and growth in economies in transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 1994.
"Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(2), pages 314-349, June.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Guillermo Calvo, 1994. "Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies," IMF Working Papers 94/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1997.
"On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-64, February.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1994. "On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example," CEPR Discussion Papers 898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grosfeld, Irena, 1994. "Financial Systems in Transition: Is there a Case for a Bank Based System?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zhu, Tian, 2009.
"Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-192, April.
- Cull, Robert & Lixin Colin Xu & Tian Zhu, 2007. "Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4204, The World Bank.
- Ketskeméty, László & Pálinkó, Éva & Szabó, Márta, 2010.
"Kereskedelmi hitelt alakító paraméterek a magyarországi feldolgozóipari vállalatok körében
[Parameters for commercial credit among Hungary's manufacturing companies]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 994-1012.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Qianc, Jun â€œQJâ€ & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013.
"Financial Intermediation, Markets, and Alternative Financial Sectors,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Franklin ALLEN & Elena CARLETTI & Jun 'QJ' QIAN & Patricio VALENZUELA, 2012. "Financial Intermediation, Markets, and Alternative Financial Sectors," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/11, European University Institute.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha & Roland, Isabelle, 2012.
"When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1674-1694.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal & Isabelle Roland, 2012. "When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00818426, HAL.
- Broll, Udo & Mallick, Rajiv & Wong, Kit Pong, 2001. "International trade and hedging in economies in transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-159, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:40:y:1996:i:3-5:p:645-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.