Finance and growth in economies in transition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1997.
"On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-64, February.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1994. "On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example," CEPR Discussion Papers 898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grosfeld, Irena, 1994. "Financial Systems in Transition: Is there a Case for a Bank Based System?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 1994.
"Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(2), pages 314-349, June.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Guillermo Calvo, 1994. "Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies," IMF Working Papers 94/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993.
"Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:40:y:1996:i:3-5:p:645-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.