Auction and dealership markets : What is the difference?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, "undated".
"On Dealer Markets Under Competition,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
01-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, "undated". "On Dealer Markets Under Competition," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983.
"Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders,"
570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985. "Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Gennotte, Gerard & Leland, Hayne, 1990.
"Market Liquidity, Hedging, and Crashes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 999-1021, December.
- Gerard Gennotte and Hayne Leland., 1989. "Market Liquidity, Hedging and Crashes," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-184, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gerard Gennotte and Hayne Leland., 1989. "Market Liquidity, Hedging and Crashes," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-192, University of California at Berkeley.
- Marco Pagano, 1989.
"Trading Volume and Asset Liquidity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 255-274.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:36:y:1992:i:2-3:p:613-623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.